GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

I Just Called 2 Say I ♥ U [A Telephone Thread]

fw3

Heh rockstar has to put in some easteregg for 8675309 one day

Like the radio DJ on West Coast Classics says, Lamar is an old-school cat who does everything like it's 1992.

Lester knows your account when you do the heists with him in single player.

I use the phone for Johnny On The Spot, money transfers, and photography.

The only thing that i do with my phone is

1. Call MMI

2. Choose Entity XF / Bati 801

3. Call the mechanic

4. Choose Entity XF / Bati 801

Who needs taxis?

I never tried to actually Call another player, is that different than just talking normal over your headset?

It's isolated to the two players. Nobody else can hear you.

Except for the NSA.

#truestory

Lester mechanic and Brucie

Sometimes I just annoy little 9 years olds trying to do a glitch by keep calling them over and over

Gah, I hate this. It's 2014 in the game, right? We should have an option to turn the phone off or at least f*cking throw the phone in a well. Seriously, you're falling out of the sky and next thing you know you're talking to Ron while your parachute is still in the backpack and your face meets the pavement. I used to spam-call people in GTA IV where it would ring and you'd follow them around, ringing them over and over and all you could hear from them was; "ring! ring! ring! ring!" and then they'd send you a text "stop calling me". Never tried it in GTA:O.

AllDay808HI

I got bored one day, so I tried to go and do some trolling. (I hardly ever do this.) I see the high priority vehicle pop up on the map, so I take it to LSC and rig it with a Remote Bomb (and also some other upgrades). Now, it does disable the high priority vehicle request for Simeon, but a couple of players in the lobby are still believing it's still up for grabs. So I leave the HPV in a parking stall at the LSC in the city and wait for someone to grab it. Once someone does, I quickly go on my phone and text them "60 seconds. Make it quick...". If the player doesn't reach the warehouse to deliver the HPV within the said amount of time, I detonate the bomb. So far, I've had about an even amount of good and bad messages sent back to me.

Just gotta follow up the video links with this favorite from the film, Hi Fidelity:

(sorry... the user blocked the video. here's the link, if you're interested:

)

More on-topic, I came across a player (13 or 14 by his voice) last night whom I chose to make my turtle.
I employed the phone tactics on him, which apparently got him so upset that he was going to "report me."
It seems he took a negative posture to me telling him, "U MY BISCUIT."

I actually laughed out loud sitting there. Then he "left." LOL!! Edited by fw3

mikkelhansen

When a tanker who I've earlier been killing a lot with normal weapons in the session as player-vs-player comes to the area I'm in I go into passive mode and text him something like "Can you only get kills using a tank?" and then stay close to the tank. When I see the tank neither moving or turning the turret I conclude that the tanker is responding to my text - then I jack the tank from him. Tried it as late as Saturday evening - the guy left the session after I had shot him two times with the tank and run him over a couple of times as he went in Passive Mode. Karma's a bitch, asshole!

Judicious 7

When my friend and I are closing in on somebody with a bounty, I send him/her a text saying "KIFFLOM!".

I once got a bounty placed on me by a disgruntled player and I messaged him by saying,

"Thank you for your $9000 donation! You are on the quest to understand by not understanding! KIFFLOM!"

He ended up replying, "glad to help" xD

I only use the phone for Lester to get the cops off of me, and Merryweather for a helicopter pickup when I'm stranded in the middle of f*cking nowhere.

It is annoying how you can't ever turn your phone on silent, people always call at the worst times. For example, I was getting down and dirty with a hooker the other day, and Simeon called to ask me why I had been ignoring him. Hello? I've been f*cking bitches and getting money Simeon, damn!

It is annoying how you can't ever turn your phone on silent, people always call at the worst times.

Anyone else notice that Rockstar seems to have eliminated calls from Dom about "sick parachuting spots?"

I continue getting calls from Brucie about Bullshark Testoterone or Lester, reminding me about bounties (gee, thanks?), but the calls from Dom have ceased altogether.

Best fix to this game, ever, imho! ;)