GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Has Rockstar support ever helped you?

Galaxidus

Has Rockstar Support ever Helped you?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Same as title.

Same as the title, Has the support system from Rockstar ever helped you? Have they resolved an issue maybe given you back lost progress? or stuff like that.

They are pretty much useless.

• Like 2

emptyplayer

Yeah. I once submitted a ticket for a lost elegy, duneloader and ober 9f (all fully modded before they reduced the prices in LSC). They refunded me 1.3m for the lot. They even admitted they couldn't actually check my claim but they refunded it anyway.

TheGoodSgtScooter

Yup. On multiple occasions.

If you dont mind me asking what did they help you with?

TheGoodSgtScooter

If you dont mind me asking what did they help you with?

Banning issues, car refunds, plate resets. The usual.

I have several support tickets in, not one answered. I generally just write to mouthoff now.

AnotherDave

Yes they have, Rockstar and their support people have helped me a few times.

hW0sZKX.png

Well,they've made me laugh pretty hard at their stupidity and ineptitude, dos that count as helped?

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

Lee Everett

I remember I had purchased the Collectors Edition and pre-ordered months before the game came out (I've been a huge fan of GTA for years and have held every title).

When GTA Online launched, I was one of the firsts to purchase cash cards. Mainly because I've supported the devs for so long, I figured why not and bought 1.25 million for $20. I bought the new apartment, new cars, and a few weapons, then decided to give the game a rest and came back later on. Everything I had bought was gone, and I was left with 200,000 (which is what was left). So I contacted Rockstar for weeks on end, and I kid you not it's like you are speaking with a robot. They wanted me to give them a recording of the glitch (how am I supposed to record something like this when it wasn't expected) and gave me no compensation. The end result was me having to do a Paypal dispute, I won my $20 back, and I kept the GTA Cash. Then I did some glitches, because why not. And now I have $20 million from glitches.

$20 for 1.25m

20 million from glitches

I feel bad for anyone that does fall for this scam, because the people that pay for this end up being the ones that get cheated out since glitchers get no disciplinary action held against them. Anyway to sum this up no, nothing useful comes from Rockstar support.

BondageKitty

They helped me 2 out of 3 times. I'd say that's good enough. If in any update, separate sliders for radio and ambient music are added, 3 out of 3 times.

Edited by BondageKitty

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

Supreme Gentlemen

I posted a question and their response was a question and a answer (to their question) that had nothing to do with my question, totally off-topic -_- :sui::r*:

Edited by Supreme Gentlemen

tacmike-2520.png

Yes

They refunded me $1mill for my lost stinger (wasn't modded so that's a good price)

Didn't ask too many questions or require too much time (after about 2 weeks waiting for a reply, it was pretty much done the next day)

I think I win on this one.

I was sent to the Cheater Pool and when I requested to be sent out, they said ok but instead of sending me out, they banned my account.

I later contacted them again and what followed were useless apologies before they unbanned me. I requested to have my legit money back that was erased during this pleasant experience and they had the never of sending me an automated response saying no.

So an incompetent admin accidentally banned me instead of removing me from the cheater pool and in the end, I couldn't even have my money back which got erased. The LEAST he could have done for stressing me out.

Edited by Zorvaine

Yes, they have. They aren't that bad as some other company I know.

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

They are useless. One time they actually sent that they were looking into it, after that I got an email saying the issue got closed because I didn't reply anymore for 7 days. The issue was about losing progress of about 200k which I solved myself by glitching 20 million. Never using that puny service again.

For some reason every time I entered their website on my PS3 borwser I always kept getting redirected to some GTA rick roll video.

Anyways even though I've never had to use their website, I think it was a slap in the face how they never gave an official response regarding the storage of Police vehicles. Not that I doubt their services but I just find that a tad bit offensive.

zdj9bqf.png

NV75rfv.png

blackwolfred

it took a few responses going back and forth,and they said they wouldn't.....then they sent me a "what do you think of R* support" question,in which i told them they were sh*t,then they more than made amends

I'm still angry at them for the outright lies they fed everyone about the 1.11 to 1.14 freeze bug. The fact that they were too chicken to own up to it even after they fixed it really got on my nerves. Still waiting for an apology.

xInfamousRYANx

Yes, they have. They aren't that bad as some other company I know.

*Cough*EA*cough*

Only with a plate reset.

Never refunded me for a car that was lost.

Id say there is a ladder

At the top Microsoft for best

Lowest is EA

And one rung above lowest is Rockstar

I've actually been helping them out by sending them bugs in GTAO.

Once, out of the few times I've contacted them.

What were they very prompt to address? A f*cking license plate reset.

They score a 1/10 for customer service.

Edited by G37

lost a rank 80 dude with a 400k flat and 10 stockish cars in the garage

got 2 mil a few months and a no. of emails later

I once contacted them when they removed every bodies clean rebel from are garages. I wanted to know why. A few weeks later I got an automated message about how to get a missing vehicle back by calling mors or checking the impound lot. Thanks rockstar for the long wait and totally not answering my question.

Biohazard Abyss

They took 3 months to respond to me, so f*ck them.

klZZFxG.png

Yes, they helped me sort out my connection issues with some handy tricks.

They also gave me $1M back as my Dump disappeared (even though I purchased it back in December with billionaire cash). You just have to wait a while for a reply.