GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

what was your wildest stroke of luck in gta online?

hugh750

today while i was waiting for the special crate to drop (it didn't), i was just outside los santos, i was on the train tracks i didn't hear the train coming, but i moved off the tracks a split second before the train went past me.

when i saw that i thought to myself "i was super lucky"!! :lol:

what was your wildest stroke of luck in gta online??

Edited by hugh750

Picking up a random that didn't kill me. Luckiest moment in GTAO

• Like 8

j4hhYw6.png

Just curious, would it be easier to go back to the main page, seek out the link, copy it, come back to this thread, paste it in, click "post," then feel empowered OR simply reply with a less uptight reply to the OP? <j'heez!>

Back on topic, my wildest strokes of luck have been finding a Western Daemon, Western Bagger, PCJ600, and Chariot Hearse, all by dumb luck. Still have all of them, too, and enjoy them like crazy! ;)

PrestoWater

Just curious, would it be easier to go back to the main page, seek out the link, copy it, come back to this thread, paste it in, click "post," then feel empowered OR simply reply with a less uptight reply to the OP? <j'heez!>

Back on topic, my wildest strokes of luck have been finding a Western Daemon, Western Bagger, PCJ600, and Chariot Hearse, all by dumb luck. Still have all of them, too, and enjoy them like crazy! ;)

PCJ 600 with single headlight?! Lucky man, I think they're as rare as the nemesis!

Getting a special crate that wasn't bugged.

• Like 3

One time in free mode I was embroiled in a heated fight with another user and I took out my RPG to obliterate him, but a guy with bounty was driving past and the rocket killed him and I got the 9k.

Happened an hour ago:

There was a special crate drop so I jumped out my plane and died. Another player was about to get it but I killed him and then I died from cops. We both respawned and I got a lucky shot on him and I got the crate and the supa wet beer hat

Picking up a random that didn't kill me. Luckiest moment in GTAO

You know what I found lucky today? That my crew mates didn't molest you. :D

fGvIGuc.png

SM1L3_B4_U_D13

today while i was waiting for the special crate to drop (it didn't), i was just outside los santos, i was on the train tracks i didn't hear the train coming, but i moved off the tracks a split second before the train went past me.

Are you the retard I saw today that was standing inside the green circle so that the crate woudn't spawn?

PCJ 600 with single headlight?! Lucky man, I think they're as rare as the nemesis!

Here she is. Didn't know they were rare! Funny, I got a Nemesis early on in the game and did not insure it (I didn't know back that!!!). Now, I have yet to see another, but my eyes are always watching, Wazowski... always watching! ;)

(weird, and I just noticed this, but 1. it's a sh*tzu and 2. it's called a PCJ600 when you get on, but on the back of the bike it says PCJ675... never noticed!)

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

Buzzard rocket Hail Mary shot across the map. 4 ppl in a car driving. I got to hear the game chat reaction it was golden.

Golf hole in 1, 2 times

• Like 1

Are you the retard I saw today that was standing inside the green circle so that the crate woudn't spawn?

And because you've never done that, hugh750? We've ALL done that. <j'heez!> ;)

Blonde racing tattoo.

I wasnt trying to get it at all. It just happened.

hahahaha

Benefits of buying the game in September and then buying a 9F Cabrio to piss all over the Carbonizzare drivers. lol.

CallMeGarrett

I once punched a guy on a BMX while he was trying to get into a container on a BMX Map, totally by accident. I then proceeded to recreate the following moment until the BMX Map ended, which I couldn't be able to. But seriously, the look on my face was priceless.

PrestoWater

Here she is. Didn't know they were rare! Funny, I got a Nemesis early on in the game and did not insure it (I didn't know back that!!!). Now, I have yet to see another, but my eyes are always watching, Wazowski... always watching! ;)

(weird, and I just noticed this, but 1. it's a sh*tzu and 2. it's called a PCJ600 when you get on, but on the back of the bike it says PCJ675... never noticed!)

0_0.jpg

Good find on the PCJ675 part! The reason it's rare is because if you buy it on the website, it comes with dual headlights (looks ugly imo). You'll have to do what you did, find it driving around. Here's mine:

0_0.jpg

Note: The license plate is a reference to a RT short. If you don't get it, PLEASE don't take it seriously lol

Edited by PrestoWater

I was playing a game I made up called "Wanted Vehicle Wanted Man".

This is where you attempt to get Simeons green wanted vehicle in a crowded lobby while also constantly fighting cops (3 star min) and taking risks.

I had gotten the car fairly easily so far when my buddy asked for a pick up, I didnt want to at first but he convinced me.

Shortly thereafter is when things got a little out of hand.

We had just gotten to a 4 star wanted level when one of out tires goes out, then another tire pops as well.

So there we are, ramming through police checkpoints with helicopters shooting at us while we attempt to get this damn car into the garage at the docks.

We arrive at the garage doors only to get shot point blank with police shotguns.

(Later I learned you cant enter the garage with a wanted level)

I respawn, run straight towards the car and jump in. It is at this point that I realize the car is on fire.

I drive the burning wreck into the garage and in the cut scene the fire goes out and game informs me the car has been wrecked.

Thinking I failed the mission I was disapointed, then I noticed I still got paid, but I also got the message the car wrecked. ?

I got a fail notice and a win confirmation at the same time.

Thats about the luckiest I have gotten in GTA.

(I actually got the whole thing recorded, w/music from NES Batman http://goo.gl/jDnMMe )

nope.

i try not to do that anymore.

I found a Karin snipe and then it exploded from a tank griefer.

Edited by nomface11

SolidSnails

Discovering i have a crew stalking me. Oh tbhg i love all of you. Even if you guys suck and need to 3v1 me

Giantsgiants

I spawned in a lobby where a special crate had already dropped. No one else went for it, and it contained a Patriot beer hat.

A Parked Car

Got the message saying "Special Crate Drop in 5 hours" and everyone in the game got lagged out except for me. In the end it never actually dropped after waiting more than 24 hours in game time.

Relative007

Was in a gun battle with some other players at the Sandy Shores Airfield yesterday. Decided too hop in a Shamal and do a low fly by to see their reaction. I managed to fly so low I hit one of the guys in his Adder and sent it flying from in line with where the Helicopters spawn to across the road (a fair distance) with the landing gear DOWN and did not destroy myself, his car or the landing gear...look awesome seeing the guys dot move fast on the mini-map.

Edited by Relative007

SteelerMonkey746

Sniped a guy in a Lazer with one shot. I thought I was pretty awesome until I checked his rank. He was a level 20 and I was around level 170 or so. If he had not taken a bad angle to try to kill me, I never would have made the shot.

I would love to be able to replicate that again.

hornedturtle

Seeing an adder that wasn't chrome.

I see that every time my rapid gt gets impounded. ....

AllDay808HI

Killed four guys that were doing the walking in the air glitch. (It's pretty hard to shoot them because they glitch up and down.)