GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

CP Scavenger Hunt Race

GreenReign

I've been running a new concept through my head for my next race. And I wanted to get everyone's take on the idea. It's basically a checkpoint scavenger hunt. Now, it is just what it sounds like. I would place CP's at random location throughout the entire map, but the locations would be well thought out, and some would be well propped. So, basically the objective would be to find the quickest way between each CP, and whoever does that will win. So, conceivably you could have 16 drivers all going in different directions. So do you guys think this idea could work? Also, I have this trademarked, so if you steal my idea I will sue you. lol

Been toying with the idea myself, it would be sort of a hate or love thing, but you will probably see one coming from me in not too long. It is risky though, because it wont be a great creation, and most likely people will recieve it negatively, with good reason. And that's what's been keeping me so long :p I think I'm only ever gonna do one though.

Sounds ok, but the 'problem' with that is that there would be advantages for people that played it before? Unless it's that well placed and on not too far locations.

I may even make it a Rally race. But then those are hard to get enough people to join to form teams and such, making it a nightmare to test. Also, never made a rally race.

CallMeGarrett

Oh, I've seen this before. Sometimes there called the worst race ever, the impossible race, or just scavenger hunt. I don't think you can trademark something that's alread been done.

GR - I made 2 of thes races in the first week, i'd advise only hosting between friends as the general community do not understand the concept !

ND, can you post the links? Would like to check the sc map.

Sure ....

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/U7oq6Cry_0m5ueqodkl5Lg?platformId=2

Please note this is very old and played once so I know it is not up to my usual standards !! including the fact I thought it would be cool to start the race on a roof ??!

The other one I have is better but is only saved not published, back when you could play saved races I hosted it 4 times with mixed reactions !