GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Took two slugs from the heavy pistol to the head but shes still breath

ls_stories

When i drove the hooker into the narrow alley way so she couldnt get out of the door, i calmly fired 2 shots to her brain but she wasnt dead...she started screaming leaking blood begging for help so i panicked and got back in the car and drove off with her init, wow what a tough old whore that was, how is that possible? has anyone else had this happen?

Edited by ls_stories

RoyalRedXIII

Cool story bro.

Kill this thread.

Edit:Lol, YOU JUST EDITED THAT TO ASK A QUESTION

Edited by RoyalRedXIII

Supreme Gentlemen

I dont know whats worst, this thread or my stupid posts...

tacmike-2520.png

Biohazard Abyss

Wow, this is what you call sh*tposting.

• Like 2
klZZFxG.png

You should have shot her again. Third time's a charm, isn't it?

• Like 1

Having emotions is not a weakness, but letting your emotions drive you & your decisions is a weakness.

I thought it was third time lucky and fourth time's a charm.

I thought it was third time lucky and fourth time's a charm.

Stuff it, fire off the whole magazine. That should do the trick lol.

Having emotions is not a weakness, but letting your emotions drive you & your decisions is a weakness.

You post nothing but gibber or for that matter nothing of any type of substance to the threads in this forum, I rest my case tubbo.

When i drove the hooker into the narrow alley way so she couldnt get out of the door, i calmly fired 2 shots to her brain but she wasnt dead...she started screaming leaking blood begging for help so i panicked and got back in the car and drove off with her init, wow what a tough old whore that was, how is that possible? has anyone else had this happen?

but that makes one less hooker for the rest of us to make out with then kill??

You know,stuff happens.Maybe the hooker you're banging is not a human being?

RoyalRedXIII

You post nothing but gibber or for that matter nothing of any type of substance to the threads in this forum, I rest my case tubbo.That's actually not true.

Everyone loves bio from what I have seen. I remember readin a whole tutorial on 3rd person snapmatics from bio right off the top of my head.

Edited by RoyalRedXIII

You post nothing but gibber or for that matter nothing of any type of substance to the threads in this forum, I rest my case tubbo.
That's actually not true.

Everyone loves bio. I remember readin a whole tutorial on 3rd person snapmatics from bio right off the top of my head.

Thats your opinion....The true fact of the matter is she act like her sh*t dont stink when in reality shes the biggest peasant of them all.

RoyalRedXIII

I did try to say "from what I have seen" so that it doesn't look like in just sayin my opinion, opposed to just staing observations.

You quoted me before I could edit that.

That's actually not true.

Everyone loves bio. I remember readin a whole tutorial on 3rd person snapmatics from bio right off the top of my head.

Thats your opinion....The true fact of the matter is she act like her sh*t dont stink when in reality shes the biggest peasant of them all.

if you don't like her postings just don't read any more of them and just ad her name to manage ignore prefs in my profile.

Edited by hugh750

Biohazard Abyss

Cosby-copy.jpg

Have you seen your threads?

• Like 3
klZZFxG.png

Haha. The hooker doesn't want to die so you can do the easy money glitch. What a fail.

VeLj9s6.png FUn2RUo.png

Haha. The hooker doesn't want to die so you can do the easy money glitch. What a fail.

maybe the hooker was a zombie?? :lol:

Could've sworn you posted something in gen chat saying you quit high school because you believe it was like jail?

Or was it someone else?

This just turned into the sh*ttiest thread ever.

Ciaran2033.gif