GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Do You Still Use Your Tank?

DangerZone77

DangerZone77

I haven't used my tank in a long time. So lately I've been messaging low level players to meet me and use my tank. It's funny watching them terrorize the session. I wish R* would let us sell it. I'd take $300k for it. Do you still use your tank?

LightningLord

Not since they nerfed it. I want to sell it for the price I bought it for. It's not like a PV since it's a Pegasus vehicle. Come on Rockstar, let me sell it.

IcOqQpq.gif

No, can't roam the streets on my own without some cocksnot coming in with an RPG anymore.

Don't really bother with the jet anymore either, tanks are like wet cardboard and therefore no fun to play with.

Edited by marco-polo
  • Like 3

supershocked

no tanks are easy to deal with. of thers a crew tank i cant kill all so i telaport to fort zancudo pay 5k for lester blind eye. (worth it) . off the rader and wait for tanks to be in straight line then use cannons. one touch from cannons = instant tank deaths

• Like 1

Cant-B-Faded

Between missions and freeroam, I've probably used my tank 3 times.

Sneakerfeen11

I don't own a tank, but I do like blowing them up with only 2 rpg's now. R* trolled the trollers.

• Like 1

SimsDaniel916

Purchased one during the 'Billionaire Days' and only brought it out a few times for rampages with cops. Using that thing is honestly quite boring.

Edited by SimsDaniel916
vfMenzx.jpg

HalaluSlakt

No, I stopped using tank long time ago. Tank is just piece of sh*t. I spawn-kill people with jet and sniper. I'M A FANTASTIC SNIPER AND A FANTASTIC PILOT

• Like 1
halaluslakt.jpg

I gave one dude my tank to borrow one time. He had a good time with it and added me as a friend. We still play together occasionally.

• Like 1

RoyalRedXIII

Nah, with the exception of when I steal one from somebody who thought they were big and bad cause they got a tank.

Then again, I hardly do that anymore because RPGing them is waaayyyy more amusing.

• Like 3

I spawn-kill people with jet and sniper. I'M A FANTASTIC SNIPER AND A FANTASTIC PILOT

Wow...+want+a+medal+for+that+_4eb01a7183

No. I only bought it as a way to combat griefers in their own tanks, and I haven't seen one of those in a while now. I also liked to take it out and cruise around, not shooting, just to see how people would react to it, but that's too risky now. I'd definitely sell it if they let us...

I use it to farm mental state :)

i dont like the fact that it goes down so easily.

mine needs to stay red.. at all times. people need to know that im gonna kill them.

• Like 3

Then again, I hardly do that anymore because RPGing them is waaayyyy more amusing.

Yes, there is no greater joy to be had in GTAO than hearing a squeaker crying that someone owned his tank. :lol:

• Like 1

I only used my tank during those modded missions that paid $75,000 or whatever it was.. never used it again.

Honestly bought the tank just for that occasion.

948185.png

Antigenetic

I spawn-kill people with jet and sniper. I'M A FANTASTIC SNIPER AND A FANTASTIC PILOT

Quite literally all this muppet ever does, goes on random threads and posts about his apparent 'l33t skillz'; there was a thread (forgot the title) which he started quite literally to brag about his K/D ratio, plenty of players found his stats and saw that he had something like 3000+ Rhino Kills, what followed was comedy gold...

Edit: Found it - http://gtaforums.com/topic/719744-show-your-combat-stats/?do=findComment&comment=1065693756

Edited by Dewbauchee88
  • Like 2

RoyalRedXIII

Yes, there is no greater joy to be had in GTAO than hearing a squeaker crying that someone owned his tank. :lol:

Actually, in my experience, it's more so young dudes/grown men I hear throwin fits when they tank gets wrecked nowadays... I'd like to know when THAT became the new trend.

Quite literally all this muppet ever does, goes on random threads and posts about his apparent 'l33t skillz'; there was a thread (forgot the title) which he started quite literally to brag about his K/D ratio, plenty of players found his stats and saw that he had something like 3000+ Rhino Kills, what followed was comedy gold...

Oh I remember alright :p And the "I only kill cops and NPCs in my tank" and him with 20k kills in it, LMAO. Honestly the more I see of him the more I think he's actually serious, that's the scary part :sui:

RoyalRedXIII

^^^ you forgot the part where he says "MY STATS ARE EPIC" and "IM A DEADLY BEAST"

• Like 2

Misanthrope Z

when i have a gang of nerds shooting at me for absolutely no reason, yes

Antigenetic

Oh I remember alright :p And the "I only kill cops and NPCs in my tank" and him with 20k kills in it, LMAO. Honestly the more I see of him the more I think he's actually serious, that's the scary part :sui:

'I KILL PEOPLE WITH JET AND ON FOOT' is what got me; his best counter argument is literally along the lines of 'u jealous pussy ' or 'fukbitch' or something equally as retarded. One of those delusional players that obviously has nothing going for them in real life so they make up for it by bragging about the size of their 'e-peen'.

Glad to see someone else got some good laughs out of it though haha, I love these forums at times.

Shootinalloveryourface

when i have a gang of nerds shooting at me for absolutely no reason, yes

Fail_At_GTA

I don't even see tanks anymore. If I do I blow it up in 1 pass with my jet instead of the old 2-3.

Antigenetic

I've never actually purchased a tank, was considering it when I was online last. Thinking of using it for missions and the like; So when cockstar nerfed it, is the armor reduction for RPG's only? If so, how does the tank hold up against small arms fire?

LambentBunny

Yep kill people with the tank as you are about to die either get out or kill yourself then teleport to go get another one.

Rinse repeat it's a very one sided thing.

Edited by LambentBunny

HalaluSlakt

Edit: Found it - http://gtaforums.com/topic/719744-show-your-combat-stats/?do=findComment&comment=1065693756

I DON'T GIVE A f*ck ABOUT K/D RATIO. I'M A DEADLY BEAST. I'M A FANTASTIC SNIPER. I'M A FANTASTIC PILOT. YOU ARE A f*ckING PIECE OF sh*t
halaluslakt.jpg

Antigenetic

I DON'T GIVE A f*ck ABOUT K/D RATIO. I'M A DEADLY BEAST. I'M A FANTASTIC SNIPER. I'M A FANTASTIC PILOT. YOU ARE A f*ckING PIECE OF sh*t

What you are is an idiot with far too much time on his hands, do something productive instead of repeating the same old recycled verbal garbage.

I've never actually purchased a tank, was considering it when I was online last. Thinking of using it for missions and the like; So when cockstar nerfed it, is the armor reduction for RPG's only? If so, how does the tank hold up against small arms fire?

Honestly, if you only want it for missions, save your money. There's almost none where it'd even be useful, and even the ones where it would, it'd almost be more time and hassle to collect it and drive it over there than it's worth (I've used mine on the Crystal Clear-Outs sometimes, but that's about it). Buy a buzzard instead, if you haven't already. That thing is SUPER helpful on all sorts of missions...

Edited by Daniel_B