GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

what was your worst wreck in gta online?

hugh750

i've had some bad wrecks in gta online, but two of my really bad ones happened with the titan when i was trying to do the mission where you have to deliver it to the airport near sandy shores, the first wreck happened when i almost missed the airport and i pulled a hard right, and i ripped off my right wing on a power pole and i died in the resulting explosion.

the wreck happened when i tried to land the titan and i forgot to lower the landing gear, i ended up doing a belly landing and failing the mission. :lol:

LightningLord

I was having a race with a couple people in sports cars. I didn't see this really sharp turn because it was behind a hill and ended up driving up a tall rock, flipped my car on a small hill, and constantly did flips. My Coquette goes over 100 feet in the air and explodes upon impact with the ground. The rubble slides down a hill and goes into swamp water.

IcOqQpq.gif

If parachute crashes count...

I once parachuted all the way from the top of the map...

only to hit a tree on the sidewalk.

• Like 1

I was having a race with a couple people in sports cars. I didn't see this really sharp turn because it was behind a hill and ended up driving up a tall rock, flipped my car on a small hill, and constantly did flips. My Coquette goes over 100 feet in the air and explodes upon impact with the ground. The rubble slides down a hill and goes into swamp water.

LOL!!!

I've had wrecks like that as well but in free roam, sometimes when i'm being chased by cops.

• Like 1

LightningLord

Here's a classic one some people liked:

I was flying around in a helicopter. I jump out at a high elevation. I dive down. I waited for the right moment to deploy the parachute. When as soon as I push the button to deploy the parachute, Lester calls me. It picked up the phone instead of deploying the parachute. He said: "Hey...ya capture a bounty yet?" *Splat!*

• Like 3

IcOqQpq.gif

I was driving in my Coquette through the windmill hills when I suddenly hit a large jump, flew up in the air, hit a stunt plane that my friend was piloting, I bounced off it's wing, rotated in the air, fell onto the hill, started tumbling down, landed on the train tracks, the moment my car stopped moving, the train hit me, crushed me into a rock/bridge/cabin (it was something solid, couldn't see since it happened so fast) before my coquette eventually blew up with me inside it.

That actually happened.

So in short:

- Drove a car fast.

- Launched into the air.

- Hit a plane mid-air.

- Started spinning in the air.

- Crashed onto a hill.

- Tumbled down the hill.

- Got hit by a train.

- Pushed into a large solid object by the train.

- Blew up.

Edited by Zorvaine

I collided with 5 jets all at the same time. I was in a car on the ground

muddeprived

Mine's not an amazing WOW crash but I was gunning it at top speed in my Tourismo R while racing another player and we came upon a curve. During the curve I tapped the D-pad to see the map and the second I look at the map I end up right into a pole on the side of the road. It nearly took all my health away. I thought I was done for then but I looked ahead and saw the other player doing flips on the road LOL.

In the very early days, like Level 8-10, I crashed a Titan into Maize bank as I didn't understand the handling. Apparently the lobby of Americans took great offence to that and thought I was some kind of funny guy...

Other than that, I managed to take out a crew member in an Annihilator, while driving a Jackal. Die Hard 4 style. Still rather proud of that.

Edited by dewtech_2008
  • Like 1

RoyalRedXIII

I've never crashed.

Impressive!

Lol Then let's see them social club stats buddy :)

Edited by RoyalRedXIII