GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

trevor and Michaels family. spoilers

kevin de santa

kevin de santa

Trevor claims to love them but if you interact with them in free roam he's really harsh he basically calls Tracy a slut he calls jimmy pork chop can't really remember what he says to Amanda. Amanda does bring up trevors mom lol. I don't think Trevor is as loyal as he let's on. He left Michael to die to the Chinese. And he knew franklin would kill Michael he didn't do sh*t about it . So yea what do you think about trevors loyalty?

What exactly does this have to do with GTA Online?

Although in the wrong section as the mods (oh wait.. They're Just regular people with the time and bother to come here to let us know..), Ill still ask, at what point in the game did you interact with them? Should imagine he turns hostile after he finds out the truth?

• Like 1

AceThaCreator

Yea right? F**k Michael the two faced, backstabbing sellout and his pathetic useless family. Edited by BlackAce23

LightningLord

Trevor claims to love them but if you interact with them in free roam he's really harsh he basically calls Tracy a slut he calls jimmy pork chop can't really remember what he says to Amanda. Amanda does bring up trevors mom lol. I don't think Trevor is as loyal as he let's on. He left Michael to die to the Chinese. And he knew franklin would kill Michael he didn't do sh*t about it . So yea what do you think about trevors loyalty?

1. Wrong section.

2. Trevor's loyalty is questionable.

IcOqQpq.gif

RoyalRedXIII

Although in the wrong section as the mods (oh wait.. They're Just regular people with the time and bother to come here to let us know..), Ill still ask, at what point in the game did you interact with them? Should imagine he turns hostile after he finds out the truth?

No one is being a mod. We are asking a simple question.

I don't know if I should LOL, SMH, or quote.

Biohazard Abyss

I browse this section to avoid GTAV's sh*tty single player...

klZZFxG.png

MetalThrasherXtreme

+1 for calling out WBM bullsh*t.

RoyalRedXIII

I don't know if I should LOL, SMH, or quote.

All of thee above.

AceThaCreator

Yea imo the worst story mode in the series all beat it once and never played it again.

Amen... also kevin de santa did a similar post a few days ago about the same thing... I really dislike Trevor because he's different than he claims.

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

I have a good idea, let's all quote the same spammy off-topic post to show everyone how witty we are!

No wonder this section is a haven of good information and friendliness.

@OP, please use the appropriate subforum in future.