GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Rooftop Rumble Versus Glitch?

Solo-Wing Dragoon

Solo-Wing Dragoon

Half an hour ago i joined a RR invite, but for some reason it was glitched into a 2v2 versus match with the usual enemies at the parking garage labeled as friendlies (they still attacked us), some more enemies were up in Blaine County at a farm, and the cars at both the parking garage and farm were highlighted on the map for some reason. Has this happened to anyone else or is this just some random glitch that only happened to me and the other people that were in the lobby?

Also sorry for the quality and size of the pictures, i had to use my phone to take them.

z6TYIdL.jpg

gXusNm0.jpg

4uDQ7jA.jpg

And why did you posted it in the main section?

Because he can.

Now on topic, that looks f*cked up.

Wow. You're irrelevant to the thread anyway. Shoo

Woah! Are you sure it was the mission and not some other mess up? I had someone name their created mission the same as a mission and I joined just to find out it wasn't what I thought. I accepted mine through my phone.

How about doing it again but go up to the Farm and see if the bad guys are still there on the regular mission!

Would be cool to see something they didn't intent.

• Like 1

You ain't shooing me.

You ain't shooing me.

gurl bye

Woah! Are you sure it was the mission and not some other mess up? I had someone name their created mission the same as a mission and I joined just to find out it wasn't what I thought. I accepted mine through my phone.

How about doing it again but go up to the Farm and see if the bad guys are still there on the regular mission!

I read a while back that a guy followed the document carrier up to a farm in the north of the map. Still might be the case if you can't kill him soon enough.

Edited by XJpostman
  • Like 2

Solo-Wing Dragoon

I'm positive that it was the R* created mission, i checked it before the mission started and it said it was the offical RR, not someone's custom made RR; i'm about to start up a session by myself to see if it happens again and to see of those guys are still at the farm.

I read a while back that a guy followed the document carrier up to a farm in the north of the map. Still might be the case if you can't kill him soon enough.

Okay, now that makes sense. When I do the mission tonight I'm going to solo and just follow him to his destination and see what happens.

I've never actually done that before.