GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

There should be an option to auto mute the lobby

Mathew4296

Having to individually mute each annoying c*nt every time I enter a lobby is getting old. Rockstar needs to implement an option in the settings where everybody is muted and if you want to listen to someone, you have to un-mute them yourself. For the people who like hearing the mics, they can leave the setting off. But for people like me who have no reason to want to listen to randoms dribbling on, it would be very useful.

Having emotions is not a weakness, but letting your emotions drive you & your decisions is a weakness.

This.

Also, if you're feeling annoyed, you could always turn chat to Crew + Friends, too. Either way, we need this feature. I'm tired of all the squeakers.

j4hhYw6.png

Hold select/the back button, scroll down to chat, and select disabled, or friend/crew. TADA.

Still an auto mute all could be useful

Edited by MrcTOtheJ

This.

Also, if you're feeling annoyed, you could always turn chat to Crew + Friends, too. Either way, we need this feature. I'm tired of all the squeakers.

So you're telling me that I can "auto mute" everyone in the lobby by changing my settings to Crew+Friends for chat? And this mutes everyone?

d4b3edcb369acf1541e9f973608b8adf6a227efc

Online has been out for 9 months there OP, learn to use your settings.

infamouslegato

...Turn down the recieve volume on your mic. Easy fix. Or just don't wear your headset?

Hold select/the back button, scroll down to chat, and select disabled, or friend/crew. TADA.

Doesn't work in Race/DM/Mission/whatever lobbies, only for freeroam.

.. I had it like this for months and I can still hear people talking when I'm not in FR.

WesternMotorcycleCo.

We need an option to mute everyone in jobs (apart from pausing the game - online - players - mute).

Don't you just love it when you have your settings on 'crew+friends,' yet you can still hear the entire free roam lobby? Oh how swell these bugs are.

Edited by RagunCajin

Gunslinger_GK

PEOPLE PLEASE JUST READ THE DAMN THREAD
Op is talking about muting everyone in missions and races lobbies not the free-roam one

SouthWestPayDay

There is a way.....just press mute on your tv remote....lol

There is a way.....just press mute on your tv remote....lol

^ easy fix but much too difficult for some

I just plug in the mic and leave it there. All I can hear are game sounds.

DoingTheImpossible

Set voice chat to friends only in xbox settings

This is why I like Xbox...

Party Mode ftw.

This and there is an option... it's called Interaction menu > Chat > No One. It takes all of about three seconds, maybe less.

It's like if people have no idea on how to use the Interaction Menu. There's a bunch of nifty options for you in there.

I just plug in the mic and leave it there. All I can hear are game sounds.

i do the same. since I don't use my mic at all, I keep it close to my turd cutter. that way anyone listening can hear when I've had too much dairy.

If you mute other random players, how are you going to figure out which ones to spawn kill until they quit??

RoyalRedXIII

If you mute other random players, how are you going to figure out which ones to spawn kill until they quit??

He must be leaving that for the rest of us to take care of :^: