GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Crew Emblem Added When Repairing Vehicle Glitch?

Lukezke

Hey guys
There was a glitch that was possible before the I'm Not A Hipster Update. This wasn't a very common thing, I don't believe, but basically whenever you repair your vehicle the crew emblem would be added automatically.
This was great because it allowed me to put my crew emblem on my Sanchez, when it was previously not possible. However, as of the Hipster Update, the non-livery Sanchez has been renamed to the Sanchez 2 (mine is red, I've had it since November last year), and as such the crew emblem was removed. Does anyone know what I have to do to cause this crew emblem glitch?

oleg_aka_djmeg

It's always been named the Sanchez 2

and franks buffalo was named buffalo 2 as well.

It's always been named the Sanchez 2

Mine was always named Sanchez (Livery), but ever since it was changed to Sanchez 2 I've been missing it. Remember I've had this Sanchez for about 9 months now, so yeah..

Anyway, anyone have any ideas?

colagamerXD

I never had this glitch until 5mins ago, no Idea how to do it tough...

Had this since launch, really annoyed me cause I only use the emblem for 1 or 2 cars. Glad they patched it, personally.

I never had this glitch until 5mins ago, no Idea how to do it tough...

Okay! Well I'm glad it's still possible, just gotta figure out what causes it now. It's seemingly random. :/

Had this since launch, really annoyed me cause I only use the emblem for 1 or 2 cars. Glad they patched it, personally.

Yeah I totally understand. It was really annoying for my other vehicles, but I've had my crew emblem on that Sanchez for like 8 months and it just feels naked without it D:

Biohazard Abyss

Pretty sure it's a random glitch, dude, nothing to trigger it specifically.

klZZFxG.png

CarimboHanky

its completely random as not all car repairs result in crew emblem being applied.

this bug for sure is better than the one that caused the crew logo to disappear from all my cars.

its completely random as not all car repairs result in crew emblem being applied.

this bug for sure is better than the one that caused the crew logo to disappear from all my cars.

That sucks
This is so bothersome

Makes me not want to drive my Sanchez around anymore :/ used to drive it around everywhere

And yeah my crew emblem disappeared from my Feltzer a few days ago. It's the only car I had a crew emblem on but I hope it's not a common glitch because I don't want to lose my crew emblem from my sanchez if I manage to get it back D:

What has happened for me is that cars which show the emblem as being applied in the LSC menu sometimes don't have the emblem actually showing. At which point, damaging and repairing the car makes it reappear. Mostly seems to be drivers door emblems. Can't speak for the Sanchez.

I notice it respawning a new vehicle in races. Car comes back with crew emblem on. What was worse, was in a race the other day with 10 cars, and when I had to respawn my calm cool 007 stone gray Zentorno, I came back to life as some other player's chromed up neon green blinged out monstrosity Zentorno and had to finish the race like that.

DSbFwBc.jpg

Recruiting Stuntmen and Cameramen for The Fall Guys on SocialClub

http://rsg.ms/17EbsHr

Shootinalloveryourface

What has happened for me is that cars which show the emblem as being applied in the LSC menu sometimes don't have the emblem actually showing. At which point, damaging and repairing the car makes it reappear. Mostly seems to be drivers door emblems. Can't speak for the Sanchez.

Exact same for me.

-spray emblem

-destroy car somehow

-call insurance/mechanic

- emblem gone

- resprayed emblem

I musta done this fifty times by now.

PowerKracker

Gotta check it. I know that since forever, when you respawn in a race you'll always have your emblem applied on.

Problemses?

Gotta check it. I know that since forever, when you respawn in a race you'll always have your emblem applied on.

Yeah I know, but I'm not sure if this is the case for vehicles that don't have emblem options (testing this now)

Exact same for me.

-spray emblem

-destroy car somehow

-call insurance/mechanic

- emblem gone

- resprayed emblem

I will also test this, I've been trying all sorts of stuff all night D:

Really wish we could pin point what causes this somehow

Exact same for me.

-spray emblem

-destroy car somehow

-call insurance/mechanic

- emblem gone

- resprayed emblem

Can't seem to replicate this glitch D: Can someone else hop online and see if this works?

Biggie Kaniff

Exact same for me.

-spray emblem

-destroy car somehow

-call insurance/mechanic

- emblem gone

- resprayed emblem

Can't seem to replicate this glitch D: Can someone else hop online and see if this works?

Wait what? That glitch makes the emblem disappear from your vehicles every single time you call your mechanic for it. There's nothing to replicate here.

The glitch where emblem automatically appeared on cars when driving into LSC is gone now. It was annoying to me, but I don't think you can trigger the glitch by yourself. It's gone bro.

Exact same for me.

-spray emblem

-destroy car somehow

-call insurance/mechanic

- emblem gone

- resprayed emblem

Wait what? That glitch makes the emblem disappear from your vehicles every single time you call your mechanic for it. There's nothing to replicate here.

The glitch where emblem automatically appeared on cars when driving into LSC is gone now. It was annoying to me, but I don't think you can trigger the glitch by yourself. It's gone bro.

It's not happening at all for me dude

Can't seem to get rid of the emblem

I know it's still possible tho as I've seen people getting this when using Charles and the iFruit app to mod their Sovereigns

I tried that too but no luck

ninjaontour

Crew emblems look crap on bikes anyway, as someone at R* in their infinite wisdom decided to mount the image upside down.

Crew emblems look crap on bikes anyway, as someone at R* in their infinite wisdom decided to mount the image upside down.

Yeah

It actually looks pretty nice on the Sanchez tho ;~;

It's on the right side, nice and huge and looks really good if you have an emblem that suits it

Salty_Yote aka SeaWallTx

It just happen to my Sovereign, but all I did was Repair it, I don't know why the crew emblem is there.

S30_A13011.jpg

• Like 2

It just happen to my Sovereign, but all I did was Repair it, I don't know why the crew emblem is there.

S30_A13011.jpg

Do you remember what you were doing before you went to repair it? Good to know this glitch is still possible

Salty_Yote aka SeaWallTx

Do you remember what you were doing before you went to repair it? Good to know this glitch is still possible

Okay, I have tried now for about 6 hour to replicate this both with my Sanchez on this same character and the Sovereign on my 2nd character with NO luck, but now we know it is possible. BUT what I was doing was kind of weird ok... here we go...

I wanted to have my Sovereign painted and have custom plates put on it right,

But I cannot run iFruit so I went to the "Paint Sovereign Thread",

And TheGoodSgtScooter offered to help me,

So he placed an order,

And I went and picked up the Sovereign out of my garage,

BUT when I pulled into LSC to get pick up the order it said I needed to repair it first, so I did,

AND viola there it was, the crew emblem, it was on the Sovereign at this point,

Then I picked up the order and got Matte Dark Red Paint and 1975 Yankton Plates

Thats it

But like I said I haven't had much luck replicating it but I sure would like to.

*Edit

You CAN remove the crew emblem, right now, by simply requesting the vehicle from you mechanic or through the "Interaction Menu".

Edited by SeaWallTx
  • Like 1

Okay, I have tried now for about 6 hour to replicate this both with my Sanchez on this same character and the Sovereign on my 2nd character with NO luck, but now we know it is possible. BUT what I was doing was kind of weird ok... here we go...

I wanted to have my Sovereign painted and have custom plates put on it right,

But I cannot run iFruit so I went to the "Paint Sovereign Thread",

And TheGoodSgtScooter offered to help me,

So he placed an order,

And I went and picked up the Sovereign out of my garage,

BUT when I pulled into LSC to get pick up the order it said I needed to repair it first, so I did,

AND viola there it was, the crew emblem, it was on the Sovereign at this point,

Then I picked up the order and got Matte Dark Red Paint and 1975 Yankton Plates

Thats it

But like I said I haven't had much luck replicating it but I sure would like to.

*Edit

You CAN remove the crew emblem, right now, by simply requesting the vehicle from you mechanic or through the "Interaction Menu".

Thanks for the explanation man

I've been trying to replicate the glitch for the past few days too

I tried painting my Sovereign with Charles and the iFruit app, and yeah, no luck. However I didn't repair the vehicle before fulfilling the order, so I think I'll try that!

If I can replicate the glitch using Charles and iFruit on the Sovereign, I'll try it out on the Sanchez too, and if that works I'd be happy to help you out getting one for your Sanchez too :D

My crew logo, as seen in my avatar has wings. That bastard flies from car to car. I can walk into my garage and see it on three cars, walk out and back in and its on different cars almost every time. Sometimes it does not want to go outside and will stay in the garage when I drive out in a vehicle with it on. Then for no reason at all, it will show up on a vehicle I didn't want it on in the first place just to piss me off.

• Like 1

My crew logo, as seen in my avatar has wings. That bastard flies from car to car. I can walk into my garage and see it on three cars, walk out and back in and its on different cars almost every time. Sometimes it does not want to go outside and will stay in the garage when I drive out in a vehicle with it on. Then for no reason at all, it will show up on a vehicle I didn't want it on in the first place just to piss me off.

This sounds like an entirely different glitch all together D: Not sure what could be causing that

Damn it. No luck. I repaired the sovereign before LS Customs processed the order, and no luck :(
Back to square one I suppose.

If ANYONE remembers anything at all about what they did before experiencing this glitch, I'd love to hear D:
I've spent the last three days trying different stuff to replicate it and absolutely no luck so far.