GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What the f*ck happened?

StormerBoy

I stole a jet from Fort Zancudo, an AI jet took off to shoot me down, it got to the edge of the base (or just beyond) and stopped in mid-air as it does, I doubled back and fired a missile with lock-on, didn't stop to see if it actually blew up, then a minute later by the time I'm half way down the map just beyond the Ferris Wheel something shoots me out of the sky and kills me. I respawn on the beech and still hear a jet flying around, it's circling around me none stop. So I start to shoot at it (slowly damaging it) and after about the third flyby it kills me again as well as blowing up my PV. I respawn and repeat the process, except this time when it blows up my PV, I have to pay the insurance, whereas the first time it shot my PV up there was 'no charge'. Anyway, I continued to shoot it and eventually it blew up.

What the f*ck is with this? It definitely wasn't another player who was 'off the radar' as each time I died it said 'you died'. I didn't think that AI jets had been programmed to fly all the way down the map, hence the reason they normally just stop mid-air?

Brock Elvis

Sentient jets...

They are...?

Rockstar Conspiracy Time!

with every update R* has been tweaking the NPC's making them more agresive and more ''random'' if u will. I've been killed randomly by NPC's in the streets, and crewmembers have gotten there cars jacked by random NPC's in sessions were they were alone and no not mugged just car jacked. i've also been killed by a group of NPC's after comming out of a LSC, came out and they just blew me away 4 of them waiting for me outside in an invite only session and i was the only player in that session.

MetalThrasherXtreme

>2014
>Not looking behind you the entire time while you steal the jet to make the NPC jet despawn

You could always just use the blind eye for it...I mean it's 5 grand but at least you can steal one without any risk.

Edited by MetalThrasherXtreme

JohnMcClainNYPD

When I was getting a vehicle out of the impound (it was an update before the $250 impound fee), the AI jet took me out while I was on top of the police building waiting for the stars to go away. I had already died before that so it was strange.

MetalThrasherXtreme

with every update R* has been tweaking the NPC's making them more agresive and more ''random'' if u will. I've been killed randomly by NPC's in the streets, and crewmembers have gotten there cars jacked by random NPC's in sessions were they were alone and no not mugged just car jacked. i've also been killed by a group of NPC's after comming out of a LSC, came out and they just blew me away 4 of them waiting for me outside in an invite only session and i was the only player in that session.

Okay...I agree they've definitely been tweaking them to be more erratic(Which is f*cking stupid as all hell, these are the dumbest NPC's in any game I've ever played) but the stuff you're saying just seems like a load of sh*t, I'm sorry.

Getting car jacked ehh, I can see it but getting blown away by 4 waiting outside the door at LSC? Sorry, calling bullsh*t on that one.

If you look behind you pressing down R3, it spawns. So don't do it lol

What conflicts with logic though is the fact that on one of the occasions it shot my PV up I had to pay the insurance, and the other time they did. Inconsistency?

MetalThrasherXtreme

If you look behind you pressing down R3, it spawns. So don't do it lol

Are you high or just trolling?

It spawns regardless whether you look back or not but if you just fly away while looking back, eventually the NPC jet despawns. Hell, I've even doubled back and blew it right out of the sky. It legit just kinda flies off slowly into the distance until it despawns or you blow it up.

I've ALWAYS used this method and I never get taken out by the NPC jet.

Okay...I agree they've definitely been tweaking them to be more erratic(Which is f*cking stupid as all hell, these are the dumbest NPC's in any game I've ever played) but the stuff you're saying just seems like a load of sh*t, I'm sorry.

Getting car jacked ehh, I can see it but getting blown away by 4 waiting outside the door at LSC? Sorry, calling bullsh*t on that one.

i think its great that they tweek them, makes the game feel alive. i understand that u might not belive me but im not lieing. al the evidence i can give u is my word, so...

What conflicts with logic though is the fact that on one of the occasions it shot my PV up I had to pay the insurance, and the other time they did. Inconsistency?

i dont know about that, they didnt blew up my car they shot me in my car so.

but maybe it had something to do with wanted level?

FourTwoZero

It wouldnt have kept killing you if u didnt shoot at it while on foot... Well that is from my personal experience anyways. Sometimes however i just cant help myself but to go after that revenge kill which results in me dying a few more times. Btw has the A.I jet ever blown up your jet while your behind it? sh*t happens to me all the time..

What I do is (Although it's never happened to me, but to prevent this sh*t) Call lester, and pay him 5k to get the cops to keep A blind eye. Now, you're able to get A jet hassle free. No Jeeps, No tanks, no marines shoot at you while you get your ass into the jet.

Biohazard Abyss

Zanduco hired some professional aggressive pilots.

klZZFxG.png

gizmonomono

f*ckin awesome if you ask me :D. I would love be chased by an npc in a Jet, challenge him, see how good he is.

Zanduco hired some professional aggressive pilots.

Goose & Maverick :p

• Like 2

Happened to me to. Caught me by surprise.

Lost my wanted level back in the city and I hear my Jet getting locked on. Spin about a bit then I get gunned down from nowhere.

Spawn back, get cannoned down again. Then I look up and see it frozen in the sky. Hyper aggressive Jet NPCs.

VeLj9s6.png FUn2RUo.png

Neer happened to me, I've seen a video about it tho, happening to someone else. I allways go straight up in the air and look backwards, not to make sure that they don't spawn (that hasn't worked for me consistently) but to see IF it spawns.

If it does I just keep going straight up untill it's damn near behind me and then I slowly turn the plane upside down and fly towards the city, allways seems to work for me.

Also, just trying to take it down while in a jet yourself is fun too haha

• Like 1

MetalThrasherXtreme

Neer happened to me, I've seen a video about it tho, happening to someone else. I allways go straight up in the air and look backwards, not to make sure that they don't spawn (that hasn't worked for me consistently) but to see IF it spawns.

If it does I just keep going straight up untill it's damn near behind me and then I slowly turn the plane upside down and fly towards the city, allways seems to work for me.

Also, just trying to take it down while in a jet yourself is fun too haha

Like I've said countless times, just keep looking at it. It'll eventually despawn.

It happens every time for me.

gizmonomono

Like I've said countless times, just keep looking at it. It'll eventually despawn.

It happens every time for me.

I just fly low, all the way to the bridge in the west and it never appears.

Edited by gizmonomono

Yesterday I tried getting the police to steal my Elegy, they refused to do it... Walked straight past it, then the police guy pulled a civilian from his Stanier. He turned the car around, then my friend with the wanted level died. The civilian caught up to the police guy and pulled him back out, then sped off... lol

this sh*t happened to me all day yesterday. even if i paid lester 5k the jet still followed me making it impossible to even use a jet. Even after the stars were gone this thing was followin me.

Bottom line...cash cards haha anything to drain the players pockets

why u think you get a star even after cops killed you and your just standing there. yup you guessed it cash cards lol

mysteriousamg

All you really have to do if you dont want to spend the 5000 $ to have the cops turn a blind eye. When you steal your jet just taxi it towards the swamp gate and fly low right over the fence low. Yhe npc jets and the base missle pod fires at you when you point the jet straight up into the air.

If u die in the mil base or in their airspace u dont pay ins.

Also R* created skynet ...

What a waste of 5k

All you have to do is go around back to the hills, there is a hill that jumps right onto the road, then u speed towards the buildings, smash through the chain-link fence and there will be a jet parked immediately to the right. There usually will be no guards or anything near enough to mess with you are you mount the jet.

What I do is (Although it's never happened to me, but to prevent this sh*t) Call lester, and pay him 5k to get the cops to keep A blind eye. Now, you're able to get A jet hassle free. No Jeeps, No tanks, no marines shoot at you while you get your ass into the jet.

Edited by petraeus

This happened to me too. I got griefed by it.

me too bro just happened again.. he took down my jet then killed me 2 times after lol this sucks he was comin around again too but i sniped his jet and he crashed

Edited by stangone50