GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

who agrees that the "lester kill target" was a bad idea?

hugh750

who agrees that the "lester kill target" was a bad idea??

as far as i know, not many players do it.

I wouldn't exactly say it was a bad idea, but Rockstar could have been more creative with it.

gizmonomono

No one is forcing you to do it. More ways to make money in free roam is always a good idea.

Just because no-one does it doesn't mean it's a bad idea. It's good to have the option to get some easy cash, like the HPV.

Although I agree that more could be done with it. Instead of "Kill the Slow-Moving Target in the White Albany Cavalcade" it could've been "Kill the Target hiding in the military base," "shoot the target's plane down," or even a more cryptic kind of thing: "The Target was last seen driving around Vespucci in a Yellow BeeJay, find the target and kill them"

LightningLord

I wouldn't exactly say it was a bad idea, but Rockstar could have been more creative with it.

This.

Kill Target is always the same: Haul your ass to Vinewood Hills and kill a person driving around in circles in an SUV. I agree. It could've been done so much better. Oh well. It pays ok. And Lester messages me super often about these. So easy money.

IcOqQpq.gif

Everyone complains when R* makes making money harder, then R* adds something like this to the game to make a quick bit of cash and idiots like OP still complain. Yes it could be a lot better, but how can something like this be bad?

This.

Kill Target is always the same: Haul your ass to Vinewood Hills and kill a person driving around in circles in an SUV. I agree. It could've been done so much better. Oh well. It pays ok. And Lester messages me super often about these. So easy money.

I've seen them around the airport, in the middle of Los Santos, close to Del Pierro pier and even 1 close to Trevor's home.

Edited by poklane

LightningLord

Everyone complains when R* makes making money harder, then R* adds something like this to the game to make a quick bit of cash and idiots like OP still complain. Yes it could be a lot better, but how can something like this be bad?

This.

I've seen them around the airport, in the middle of Los Santos, close to Del Pierro pier and even 1 close to Trevor's home.

Interesting. It's always a random NPC in an Albany Cavalcade (the newer one) driving around the observatory at Vinewood Hills for me. Like I said, I'n not complaining. I like it more than doing Rooftop Rumble. Instant payment.

IcOqQpq.gif

Interesting. It's always a random NPC in an Albany Cavalcade (the newer one) driving around the observatory at Vinewood Hills for me. Like I said, I'n not complaining. I like it more than doing Rooftop Rumble. Instant payment.

Yeah it's also always the same car for me. It's also always grey.

• Like 1

This.

They usually spawn around Vinewood hills, but that little f*cker gets around quick, either heading to the city or heading up North.

• Like 3

i dont think it was a bad idea.. but the few times i accepted..... the target was always far away in the hills.

the first time.. i went and blew up the vehicle and i ranked up a level. no money anywhere. wtf?

LightningLord

This.

They usually spawn around Vinewood hills, but that little f*cker gets around quick, either heading to the city or heading up North.

I know. It's like it's upgraded. I have no idea how many times I've crashed a Nagasaki trying to kill the damn guy lol.

IcOqQpq.gif

who agrees that the "lester kill target" was a bad idea??

as far as i know, not many players do it.

Care to give a reason as to why you think it's a bad idea?

• Like 4

People can keep not doing it. More easy money for me :D

Butterfly57

I don't mind it in the least. Ok it may be pretty much the same each time - go to the red dot, kill they guy in the suv (Lester must have a grudge against these suv drivers I think!). Easy cash and always nice to earn more pennies.

As you say, many don't bother. So I'm happy enough to sit in my buzzard, watching the world go by and picking up these targets while the rest of the players carry on with their battles. Their loss, my gain.

Yes I'd make more grinding missions for an hour, so I don't spend all my time waiting on them. But I like to do them from time to time.

Am extra way to make cash is never a bad idea!

• Like 1

deadly-deed

It's a good idea but I'm not about to drive half way across the city while I could just do a quick Rooftop Rumble and make 4 times the amount he would pay me.

LightningLord

It would've been more fun if we were chasing the sentinel guy.

I wanted his XS so badly before. He stopped spawning for me when it was up for purchase. Someone on the forums gave me a Sentinel a while ago. Still have it. Lol I can forget the Sentinel XS driver. He never spawns anymore.

Edited by LightningLord411

IcOqQpq.gif

garyfromscotland

What an outrageous statement.

It's a bad idea because you don't know anyone that uses it? By that logic most of the landscape and features in GTA is a bad idea.

Personally, I like the idea, it has added an extra dimension, albeit small, to the game.

Keep the ideas coming R*

LightningLord

What an outrageous statement.

It's a bad idea because you don't know anyone that uses it? By that logic most of the landscape and features in GTA is a bad idea.

Personally, I like the idea, it has added an extra dimension, albeit small, to the game.

Keep the ideas coming R*

Agree. The more the marrier.

• Like 1

IcOqQpq.gif

YA BOY DIRT

It's a good idea for free roam but every time I accept Lester's call the target spawns halfway across the map if I'm in the city, and vice versa. And there's always another player near him who kills him first. -__-

Totally agree, OP. I hate when they give us new ways to make easy money...

• Like 3

Its actually a damn good addition to the game. Just because not a lot of people go after it doesn't mean its a bad idea, just means they didn't want the hassle of going after it. No big deal, its the same with armored trucks and regular crate drops. They don't effect anyone who doesn't want to go after them and they do nothing but benefit the players who do go after them, no problem.

• Like 4

SkymnäsWolf

I love it, easy money, fun too do and random.

• Like 3

It's a great idea... But it was executed poorly...

Pun intended...

• Like 2

$5000 for 30 seconds driving about, while I'm driving about. What's not to like?

Addition: I think it's better than the armoured truck's. Hit three of them yesterday and they were all empty.

Edited by Nomad0202
  • Like 1

Warlordfrost

It's a simple idea, something new, good money for time spent. And I bet it will be expanded on at some point

AwesomeJokeGTA

It would've been a great idea if R* let me sneak into people's house and drop toasters into people's bathtubs but noooooo I just get to drive by some douche in a grey calvaclade

Edited by AwesomeJokeGTA
  • Like 5