GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

I shouldn't be alive!

iheartlondon1969

iheartlondon1969

The point of this topic is tell us about a situation where you should have died but didn't.

Example. I was cruising around with this dude in pale to when a jet came thru and tried to kill us. He missed his first run but got us on the second, only.. The car exploded killing my friend but not me.. I was sitting in the car like nothing happened. Got out just fine.

Or the time I had no idea I was about to be ran over at top speed by someone in a zentorno.. I jumped at the very last second and he clipped my legs and I cart wheeled about 274 times an landed with a sliver of health.

Share your story!

XxX19Dude95XxX

you know what this means right you should give up your criminal ways a turn a new leaf

• Like 2

Sir Michael

I ejected out of Lazer, faceplanted onto the roof of a building and got right up... I didn't have time to open my parachute either. :O

STORY TIME BITCHES!

Oh wait there's a thread for that.

• Like 3

Example. I was cruising around with this dude in pale to when a jet came thru and tried to kill us. He missed his first run but got us on the second, only.. The car exploded killing my friend but not me.. I was sitting in the car like nothing happened. Got out just fine.

This is known glitch for aircraft vs vehicles, the driver dies immediately but the passenger only dies if they stay in the vehicle too long.

iheartlondon1969

GODDDDDD is giving you a second chance brother!

dv1268023.jpg?w=600&h=600&keep_ratio=1

Atheist :)

• Like 2

GODDDDDD is giving you a second chance brother!

dv1268023.jpg?w=600&h=600&keep_ratio=1

Atheist :)

tumblr_n1trc3VGYE1r4gei2o1_400.gif

• Like 3

InsaneViking3

Once, I was in a somewhat underpopulated lobby... There were 3 people in the city (including me; I was by the airport) and 5 or 6 low-level guys hanging around the Alamo Sea. I was the highest rank in the lobby (120 :D) and the only person who came close (97) was in the city, not by the sea. So, I hopped into a Buzzard and made a beeline (Or a Buzzard-line? Idk) for the Alamo. I hid my blip. I saw that two guys were shooting into the water from a sailboat, and that 3 other guts were in their own sailboats having a war. I flew high with the Buzzard (30 seconds left on the timer) and bailed. HALO jump, baby. Landed on a guy's boat (he was solo, shooting at another boat with a Musket LOL) and he didn't notice me until he had a knife in his throat. 10 seconds on the timer. I whipped out my RPG and fired at the underside of another boat. It didn't do anything, passing under the water... Until the rocket hit the sea floor. The boat flipped over from the jet of water that was propelled up by the explosion... And landed on mine. I hadn't taken note of how close these guys were to each other. Anyway, since it had landed on one half of my boat, my side flew up into the air. Mind you, the other guy's boat had capsized (landed on the part you stand on LOL) so he was pretty much dead. I went flying into the air and landed in the water. Dove underwater (the map invisibility having been long gone) and swam to the two guys shooting randomly. Managed to get onto their boat, but I got shot a few times. Not dead, though. Thank body armor. Pulled out the minigun and killed them both. The last boat's captain, a level 13, fired his Firework Launcher at me. Again, I was propelled off the boat into the water because of the damn thing's knock-back. A sliver of health left... And then a goddamn jet swooped down and f*cking blew everything up with the cannons. I evaded death three times, though. Give me credit for that.

i face planted/rolled all the way down the side of mt chiliad. when i finally got to the bottom (by the train tracks in paleto bay) i had the least amount of health you could have. any little touch would of killed me.

#hikingingta

• Like 2

inb4 lock/generic wild wannabe mod appears

Once a tank ran over my car. The car loose the wheels, was totally rammed and somehow I was alive. Then the police killed me and the car was in the impound.

• Like 1

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

My friend and I were messing around a couple of hours ago and stacking cars in the desert. He started to pour gasoline on them all and set them on fire, standing right next to the stack after. I stood on top of the heap and started doing the extended air thrusting action until the cars blew up. My friend died, but I flew into the air, did a flip, and crashed into the ground only having lost half my health.

In air thrust I trust.

• Like 3

I was flying a private jet and street landing gone wrong. At 0,99 second before the plane crashed on to a street lamp, I press triangle and my character teleported next to the exploding jet unharmed.

Lord have mercy.

I was flying a private jet and street landing gone wrong. At 0,99 second before the plane crashed on to a street lamp, I press triangle and my character teleported next to the exploding jet unharmed.

Lord have mercy.

ive had some weird exits from vehicles too. right timing i guess lol

Officer Ronson

I was standing near a cop doing the thrush animation and nothing happened......(I also like to live dangerously]

• Like 1

PressXtoJump

inb4 lock/generic wild wannabe mod appears

STORY TIME BITCHES!

Based God Cali

I was f*cking her right in the pussy on a private date when a horny bastard came and stickied my car, blowing it up and leaving me with full health.

• Like 2

I was Brushing up on my Lazer skills on cops in an Invite only session when I hit a police helicopter (like in the trailer, tip of the wing). I expected to explode but I didn't, my jet was just crippled. I put the landing gear out while I was high above Vinewood Hills and began to head to the airport to land, when my Jet stalled. Now for some reason the Lazer glides like a rock. I expected to be on top of a building or on the ground in flames soon, but one thing lead to another aaaannnndd.....

0_0.jpg

Edited by EZza2647

FourTwoZero

The point of this topic is tell us about a situation where you should have died but didn't.

Or the time I had no idea I was about to be ran over at top speed by someone in a zentorno.. I jumped at the very last second and he clipped my legs and I cart wheeled about 274 times an landed with a sliver of health.

Share your story!

So thats happens when i go for multikills in my jet, a majority of time i only get 1 of the kills :(

STORY TIME BITCHES!

I've decided to start reporting people for harassment whenever they say "there is a thread for that" and they are not a mod.

• Like 2

CatchMeTrolling

Share your story!

Kills with the Jets are bugged when it's multiple people. I know it isn't lag either, once killed people i was in a party with by accident and all I hear is "how did you survive?"

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png

I was flying what I thought was an ordinary plane I took from Sandy Shores airstrip. Anyway, as I was flying reasonably low by Mt Chiliad, Pegasus (Didn't know it belonged to them) decided they would reclaim the aircraft, so the engines shut down and the controls locked up. My plane, literally gliding, had a rough grounding near the bottom of a hill and slid across the road where if it hadn't have been for a guardrail, I would have gone off the side onto the rocks below. The plane was banged up a bit and I think the propellers broke, but there were no major injuries to my character aside from some bloodstains and small loss of health.

EDIT: Before anyone asks why I didn't parachute out, I forgot to add that after the plane was seized, it wouldn't let me exit till I had crash landed.

Edited by Mathew4296

Having emotions is not a weakness, but letting your emotions drive you & your decisions is a weakness.

Well, after buying my Bati, I've realized that I can survive a lot of crashes that would normally kill me if I rode my Double-T.

Still doesn't handle the whole falling off the mountains thing very well, though...

STORY TIME BITCHES!

I think all these types of comments that come up in EVERY new thread should just go into the "Bitch and Moan" topic, after all there's a thread for that too...

• Like 2

One time I was annoying my friend flying the Mallard very close over his head in the east of the city, close to the mod shop. After doing this a few times I decided to fly under the overpass, but a big truck had spawned and drove underneath it, which made flying in there impossible without dying. Pulling up all the way would be too late because of the lampposts, so I figured I would die anyway and might as well try to survive by bailing out. As the character was opening the glass dome, the right wing hit a lamp post causing the plane to explode, sending the character flying onto the highway. He landed in a fetal position against the dividers with the burning wreck right next to him; with only a tad of health left.

• Like 1

The thread title was what I though once when I was on foot in a lobby and an RPG missle came from the side and passed milimeters from my face D:

I ejected out of Lazer, faceplanted onto the roof of a building and got right up... I didn't have time to open my parachute either. :O

Similar thing happened to me, jet was upside down though right above the ground in the airport when i ejected. Hit the ground with no chute rolled a bit and got up.

I was once chased in my Vacca by a Zentorno around the city until I turned down a dead-end alley, skidded 90 degrees at the end and jumped out of the car on the side of the approaching Zentorno, pulled out my Carbine and shot the driver who had just thrown a sticky bomb at my Vacca while driving full-speed toward me. With the driver dead and car still going full-tilt toward me I rolled just out of the way, his Zentorno hitting my now-stickied Vacca, destroying both cars. He was dead, I was stood amongst the flaming wreckage with not a mark on me, he had to pay for both cars, walked away like a boss.

• Like 3

So I was playing a mission yesterday, forgot which one, but it was on the construction site.

I was three levels up and I suddenly realize I'm in no cover and a ton of incoming fire. I'm getting hit badly. I try to dive for cover, but instead of hitting the wall I realize it's an elevator shaft. The angle created an optical illusion.

So after being shot too deep red, I fall three stories down the shaft. I even had enough time to completely think, yup, that's it. I hit what seems like a little trash and the concrete floor, my character bounces right up, not a scratch.

Even my friend was like, didn't you just fall! I'm respond, "I'm good!"