GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Some Tough Choices

QuackinAColdOne

QuackinAColdOne

So, I'm a racer and a car showcaser all at once. Meaning I need about twice as many cars that are aloud. I'm trying to make a second character specifically for showcasing while my current character could be for racing, but... my Liberator, my Sovereign and my 6x6 are on my current character along with a mix of other showcasers and racers. I still need a Sedan, a Compact, a Sports Classic and a Utility (Sadler) for racing but I have one spot left in my garage that I've been saving for a Cognoscenti Cabrio. Any help on how I can sort this out would be much appreciated.

Thank-You

Choose the fugliest car you have and end it's miserable life.

That's all I can say, sorry.

• Like 2

fGvIGuc.png

QuackinAColdOne

Choose the fugliest car you have and end it's miserable life.

That's all I can say, sorry.

Yeah that wont happen to easily. I put so much time into my cars deciding what looks good and what doesnt.

Apollo00063

To be brutally honest, I would not even bother with getting the best in each class. I very seldom see any races outside of Super or Sports classes. I try to host Muscle races, but most back out as soon as they see it.

With that said, if you have to give up cars you love just to have something representing the, Sedan and Compact (shudders.....), I would forget those categories. I have a feeling that if you do give something up, you will regret it after a few days....if not immediately.

I personally love my Monroe, so I would recommend picking it up.

Edited by Apollo00063

Sky_Light12

it should be noted on offroad , 6X6 has better acceleration than lifted mesa as well top speed but handling is problem due long wheelbase ( in asphalt road , merryweather mesa able overwhelm 6x6's acceleration but 6x6 still able to catch up )

QuackinAColdOne

To be brutally honest, I would not even bother with getting the best in each class. I very seldom see any races outside of Super or Sports classes. I try to host Muscle races, but most back out as soon as they see it.

With that said, if you have to give up cars you love just to have something representing the, Sedan and Compact (shudders.....), I would forget those categories. I have a feeling that if you do give something up, you will regret it after a few days....if not immediately.

I personally love my Monroe, so I would recommend picking it up.

Well I'm in Red Rum Racing and we do races in nearly every class. So I need like two cars from each class to compete.

it should be noted on offroad , 6X6 has better acceleration than lifted mesa as well top speed but handling is problem due long wheelbase ( in asphalt road , merryweather mesa able overwhelm 6x6's acceleration but 6x6 still able to catch up )

You watched Gun1t123's video, didn't you?

Soran Is On

these are the most inane kind of threads. DA FUNK YOU ASKING US FOR? and christ sake title your thread something informative so I dont have to come in here and spam you.

• Like 1

Apollo00063

Good luck with your choices then. Your going to have to stick to your 2 ea in the categories then. Simply pick the best performing duo in each class and your good. You probably won't like seeing all of the fugly cars in your garage, but you wont miss out racing a few races with your crew...

So, I'm a racer and a car showcaser all at once. Meaning I need about twice as many cars that are aloud. I'm trying to make a second character specifically for showcasing while my current character could be for racing, but... my Liberator, my Sovereign and my 6x6 are on my current character along with a mix of other showcasers and racers. I still need a Sedan, a Compact, a Sports Classic and a Utility (Sadler) for racing but I have one spot left in my garage that I've been saving for a Cognoscenti Cabrio. Any help on how I can sort this out would be much appreciated.

Thank-You

Sports Classic - Pigalle (the Mustang rip-off)

Sedans/Compacts - Look for cars similar to the Tailgater (Michael's car), Zion Cabrio, stuff like that. Most of these can be found for free on the streets.

Utility - Really?

Don't see why you need 40 cars though.

Super and Sports races are the most common, and Super stands head and shoulders above the popularity of sport. As long as you have an Entity and a Massacro, you're pretty much sorted for races. On the off-chance your invited to Sports Classics or Muscle, you can settle that with a Pigalle and Dominator, and maybe a Bati 801 for Motorbike racing.

Edited by redpoint

-TommyVercetti-

Get Aston Martin Rapide as Sedan (Can't remember the ingame name might be Exemplar or smth)

Or

You can get RR Phantom as Sedan but it's not as fast as Rapide.

Get Aston Martin Rapide as Sedan (Can't remember the ingame name might be Exemplar or smth)

Or

that's a coupe lol

Thank-You

You cannot be serious....

• Like 1

I thought this thread was about whether to keep your baby or have an abortion, but alas another help me choose what car thread

• Like 2

-TommyVercetti-

Or

that's a coupe lol

Thank-You

You cannot be serious....

I already gave the real life name of the car don't be an ass. It's a four door car which is what op is looking for.

Apollo00063

Sorry, but the Lampadali Pigalle is no where near the classic Mustang in styling. Plus, it would be a Vapid car if they were to try. It is definitely a classic euro-based car and I think it is ugly as hell. I hate the handling on that car and have beaten quite a few with my Monroe.

Shootinalloveryourface

I'd say Panto for the fun of it

Quite a few Panto races are popping up atm

ashbashbluesfan

Get a Z-Type for sports classic nothing else is close, for compacts the Rhapsody is top, sedans the Schafter and utility the sadler.

to save space though i'd forget about utility and van classes never had a single race with them

Moving Idiot

Please, whatever you do, never say that again. You made me cry.

• Like 2

Please, whatever you do, never say that again. You made me cry.

Im pretty sure he was referring to the Dominator. In his next paragraph he talks about it. Just a typo I think.

If not, he has no idea what a mustang looks like.

QuackinAColdOne

Maybe I worded the OP wrong but I'm not asking what cars I need. I already have that sorted out. I'm asking if there's an easy way to make a new character and make him a showcase character or if I should make him a racing character even though hes level 9 and has no unlocked upgrades.

Sky_Light12

ding ding ding ding ding ! nice guessing to . shaggy's performance tester . i was hoping to see if vestra able whitstand more than 1 heat seeking rockets

Edited by Sky_Light12

QuackinAColdOne

ding ding ding ding ding ! nice guessing to . shaggy's performance tester . i was hoping to see if vestra able whitstand more than 1 heat seeking rockets

Haha. The thing I don't like the that the offroad test is a straight line in the marsh. Personally, offroading to me is rockclimbing. Thats why I joined the Chiliad Dirt Riders. He should be testing on some of those tracks.

Get a Stinget GT and don't look back
The car is very competitive and also gorgeus, paint it in red and you will have a nice showcaser too

Maybe I worded the OP wrong but I'm not asking what cars I need. I already have that sorted out. I'm asking if there's an easy way to make a new character and make him a showcase character or if I should make him a racing character even though hes level 9 and has no unlocked upgrades.

Make the second character the Racer. With the amount of races you do in Red Rum the unlocks will come in no time. Aside from the mods that are level locked. It doesn't take very long to get leveled up really.

Edited by Mach1bud

QuackinAColdOne

Make the second character the Racer. With the amount of races you do in Red Rum the unlocks will come in no time. Aside from the mods that are level locked. It doesn't take very long to get leveled up really.

True but I think Ive decided to make my second character the showcaser just now. Only because i have a lot of good and expensive racers on my first character and I would rather keep racing with him then have to face the crew with a stock Elegy haha