GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Attention Paleto Bay Residents: New Signage

A Maned Wolf

A Maned Wolf

It has come to our attention that we have many new residents moving into our beautiful residential areas.

We welcome our new homeowners with open arms, but we are getting noise complaints from our residents.

To combat this, we have installed new warning signs at major entrances into our residential areas for guests and residents to respect the people of Paleto Bay.

0_0.jpg

~Enforced by the Paleto Bay Sheriff Department.

"Keeping the peace, one arrest at a time."

Edited by A Maned Wolf

Good on ya, Paleto Shire Council.

reverse-1311246606_top_gear__jeremy_clar

Always remember, If In doubt, keep em out

Finally, someone addresses the noise! My second generation Oracle may not make noise, but those super cars the neighbors own do -.-

happygrowls

I don't know officer. I try to keep my 9F Cabrio from being too loud. But it's too... Ya know..

Oh well, it's not like my Sovereign needed to move over to my Alta Street garage anyway...

Shootinalloveryourface

Wish I saw this before me and Tanky moved in

Keep calling you guys over at the sheriff department about assholes parking their cars in my driveway and loitering on my doorstep, yet you do nothing. But when I take care of it myself, you guys come and try to kill me!

So, to spite you I am moving my banshee up north to do hot laps around the town all day.

• Like 3

A Maned Wolf

Landing Lazers on the beach is still cool, right?

Well within reason.

What the hell is going on here on the forums with the whole Paleto Bay residents/elections and crap? Seriously, this feels like Tumblr with their weird fanfictions. I got the 6-car house in Paleto Bay and while I enjoy the community feel of it and how everyone suddenly loves Paleto Bay (had a garage for my 2nd character there for ages), the whole "Paleto Bay is a safe haven, leave city boy" is really starting to annoy me. I can't be the only one, right?

What the hell is going on here on the forums with the whole Paleto Bay residents/elections and crap? Seriously, this feels like Tumblr with their weird fanfictions. I got the 6-car house in Paleto Bay and while I enjoy the community feel of it and how everyone suddenly loves Paleto Bay (had a garage for my 2nd character there for ages), the whole "Paleto Bay is a safe haven, leave city boy" is really starting to annoy me. I can't be the only one, right?

1. leave Tumblr alone pls

2. ikr, pissing me off a bit too.

Edited by ModderX

A Maned Wolf

Its better than the endless tank threads that were post 50 times a day.

We're tired of the non-stop murder-death-kill 24/7 and want some reprise from it all.

That too much to ask?

• Like 2

KornbreadMaf1a

We're tired of the non-stop murder-death-kill 24/7 and want some reprise from it all.

That too much to ask?

All this Paleto Bay love fest nonsense makes me want to jump in a car, drive up there, and cause as much mayhem as possible.
  • Like 1

Some of you take this game waaay to seriously.

"Speed has never killed anyone - suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you!"

A Maned Wolf

That too much to ask?

All this Paleto Bay love fest nonsense makes me want to jump in a car, drive up there, and cause as much mayhem as possible.

You won't find anyone though.

Paleto's big on the forums, but in-game, I had to change sessions at least a dozen times until I had someone else in the area.

98.9% of all players still live in LS.

SM1L3_B4_U_D13

That too much to ask?

All this Paleto Bay love fest nonsense makes me want to jump in a car, drive up there, and cause as much mayhem as possible.Well, aren't you a douche?

FilthyEsquire

That too much to ask?

Oh yeah. I'm not the KILL KILL KILL type... But this makes me wanna pull a Trevor rampage out there on the lot of you.

0_0.jpg

Is 35 days without an arrest good police work? LOL love the subtle humour

Maned Wolf, you've really gotten into this whole Paleto Bay thing I see.

The wilderness called upon you...

Is 35 days without an arrest good police work? LOL love the subtle humour

I agree, I think us as residents need to seriously consider who we're voting into office, what with this election coming up and all.

I demand justice!

^My response to anyone saying people take Paleto too seriously.

As someone who really likes the PB area and has had a garage up there for a while now (of course I upgraded to a 6-car when it came along!), I do get a bit annoyed by all of the PB love overkill stuff. Fortunately, as mentioned, it is only on this forum and not in game. If there were a bunch of peace-loving hippies really living up there, I'd spend all my free roam time tanking the area. As for the forums, the topic is a fad and will be dead and gone by the next release, or at least reduced significantly in number of topics about PB.

A Maned Wolf

Maned Wolf, you've really gotten into this whole Paleto Bay thing I see.

The wilderness called upon you...

No, just tired of explosions rocking my house like the London Blitz.