GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Looking for prostitutes.

Proenza Schouler

Proenza Schouler

As a feminist, I think the fact that there's only female prostitutes and strippers in this game is outrageous!
I DEMAND MALE PROSTITUTES!
I am tired of having female prostitutes suck my female character's invisible dick.

You might think this is a joke? No. I'm serious.

Judging from the way most people dress their male characters, I don't think it would be hard for Rockstar to find ways to add male strippers and prostitutes into the game.

Give us straight female gamers something to look at! Michael isn't enough.

• Like 3

just get any male character in your apartment and they'll do the air thrusting on you... or some other action. then give them 1k for it.

Just accept any apartment invite you get - go on passive because they're usually waiting in the doorway to kill you - and they will air thrust you instead. Leave when satisfied.

The prostitutes "having sex" with a female character is pretty lazy on Rockstar's part.

My big idea with prostitutes: If you beat one up and take your money back after the act or you accidentally run over one or cause one harm, her Pimp and his thugs hunt you down and kill you but good. Kinda like mercenaries, but much tougher.

Do women actually cruise for male prostitutes in RL? Nope. Only men do. So it's a little unrealistic to have male street-walkers that service women. And as gay men only account for a small percentage of the gaming community, I doubt R* is going to put any development time into catering to them, either.

Edited by Darth_Rob
  • Like 5

XxX19Dude95XxX

there is some by the ammunition by the lifeinvader office at night

Edited by bikerman3

Delay Heists, add male hookers

Edited by rickreim
  • Like 3

xInfamousRYANx

Um the women prostitutes have lesbian sex and lesbian oral. Whos to say your female character doesnt produce a dildo.

Although it isnt straight like you mean

AceThaCreator

Lol can you imagine the animations

$20-Fingerbang

$50-Fellatio

$100-Some deep penetration

• Like 2

Mod them, clientside, also:

Lol can you imagine the animations

$20-Fingerbang
$50-The Cunning Linguist
$100-Some deep penetration

Edited by Alvarez
  • Like 2

Male prostitutes?

Most men do not need to be paid in order for a woman to have sex with them. Unless the lady in question is ugly. Or clearly psychopathic.

• Like 3

AceThaCreator

Male prostitutes?

Most men do not need to be paid in order for a woman to have sex with them. Unless the lady in question is ugly. Or clearly psychopathic.

VERY TRUE my friend.

When a chick and guy are on it and the guy is done and she's all "keep going!" and he's, like "nah, bitch, i'm done", the other guy shifts the gear up and do as the lady demands.

He's either a gentleman and want to please the lady or he's clearly paid for it.

And oh, while it may be tricky to get a girl in bed, there's a challenge to keep her in it every evening.

Edited by Alvarez

Proenza Schouler

Delay Heists, add male hookers

Indeed! That's what Rockstar should do! DELAY HEISTS! ADD MALE PROSTITUTES! This is a new beginning. A new chapter.

• Like 2