GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Whats up with the devil face on the 6x6, anyone notice it? or other hi

MillerTyme

something stupid and little but havent seen anything mentioned on here, but noticed it when i was takin pics of it when it came out. just wanted to know if anyone else has noticed it or other hidden images throughout the map or on vehicles, havent seen a thread like this yet..

but you can see clearly an upside down devil face on the chassis of the 6x6, jus look right above the 2 rear tires where it looks like bolts and rivets and if u look close u can clearly see the eyes, nose, mouth and horns, dunno if this is jus coincidence or meant to be there like a signature of a designer like hiding their name in the game.. sry no pic on my phone and jus wanted to post this before it slipped my mind again lol if anyone can get a pic would be appreciated :)

Why do people always get these crazy ideas when they are on their phone? :p

• Like 3

Lol yea I know, jus got off work, checked the boards to see if anything crazy and new, seen the 6x6 mentioned and automatically "devil face" popped into my head and I said screw it i'm getting this off my chest, weird what pops into ur head sometimes lol all im gonna say is kids, dont do drugs lol

Sugar Free Nos

Yeah, and trees talk, but only some people hear them.

cixJdfg.png

QUICK, Somebody play the X-Files theme!

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Ask and ye shall receive.

• Like 1

That's why I asked for pics Cuz I'm not by my Xbox and didn't intend to play tonight, its not like I'm claiming to see bigfoot at FiB, I'm saying I seen an image and making sure I'm not seeing things and looking for confirmation, so that internet rule can blow me

0_0.jpg\

Hmm. it kinda does actually.

roflbot.jpg

Edited by FedoraTheExplora
  • Like 1

henryborked

Because of 6. Being part of 666. And 6+6+6=18. Which is the age you have to be to legally play the game. And children who play the game are subject to many evil things. These evil things turn them into mindless serial killers. This is Rockstar's fault for making this game. Obviously Rockstar only made this game to make money off it. Making money = cash cards. Conclusion: because kesh kerdz.

LightningLord

An upside down devil face on the 6x6? How about this:

- 6 Wheels

- 6 Seats

- 6 People

Benefactor is a parody of Mercedes. Mercedes is German. So were the Nazis. The Nazis were devils to some people. AND the Feltzer has 666 HorsePower according to Legendary Motorsport. Which is also made by Benefactor. Just a weird coincidence. wtf Rockstar.

IcOqQpq.gif

An upside down devil face on the 6x6? How about this:

- 6 Wheels

- 6 Seats

- 6 People

Benefactor is a parody of Mercedes. Mercedes is German. So were the Nazis. The Nazis were devils to some people. AND the Feltzer has 666 HorsePower according to Legendary Motorsport. Which is also made by Benefactor. Just a weird coincidence. wtf Rockstar.

Holy-fucking-shit.gif

I think we should turn this thread into...

a...

Party.gif

• Like 4

I don't see it, even in the pictures that these people have posted.

j4hhYw6.png

Hope Fedora don't mind me altering his picture so it can be pointed out clearer

dubstadevilface.jpg

The 6x6 is truly the bringer of the end times

It's okay, I know how to shout again the black wings against cold

2-3.gif

NombreDeLaBeast

dubstadevilface.jpg

To me it looks like a transformer face or Kamen Rider type character. Could be that whole human brain thing that lets us make out faces from random shapes things...

Or I should just accept the truth and sacrifice a lamb to our new 6 wheel overlord.

• Like 2

-snip-

To me it looks like a transformer face or Kamen Rider type character. Could be that whole human brain thing that lets us make out faces from random shapes things...

Or I should just accept the truth and sacrifice a lamb to our new 6 wheel overlord.

That "human brain thing" is actually true, it is mainly caused by sleep deprivation or even if you've had someone in your life die. Most people see it because that's how the brain works, but there are a few people who see it more than others.

That's strange.

Saw this on another thread but the music seems appropriate

-Creepy Carlton-

Didn't even make it 10 seconds before having to mute. Not a good combo with a dark room :[

The 6x6 is truly the bringer of the end times

It's okay, I know how to shout again the black wings against cold

2-3.gif

Did you just find out about .gifs or something? Stahp.

That's strange.

Saw this on another thread but the music seems appropriate

-Creepy Carlton-

Didn't even make it 10 seconds before having to mute. Not a good combo with a dark room :[

-snip-

Did you just find out about .gifs or something? Stahp.

Read my earlier post. I said I wanted to turn this into a gif party. EVERYTHING MUST GIFS!