GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Free Elegy RH8

Co3r4_5h4rK

Co3r4_5h4rK

For those of you interested in a free Elegy RH8.. it is available right now for 0$ on Legendary Motorsport.. go get yours! The only downer is that you can't sell it at LSC for some fast money but I'm not going to complain about it haha! That car is awesome, first time I was driving it..

• Like 1

Always free as long as you link your Social Club account. Pretty nice car :)

Co3r4_5h4rK

Thanks for the heads up its been free for 9 months ;/

Really? Damn.. sorry about that..

customkingpimp

You link your social club to psn/360, and you have a free Elgy. I do admire you for putting this out for those that do not know thought. I wont flame you for that. I love this car, destroyed a lot of people today racing with it.

Edited by customkingpimp

You're either trolling or gonna get trolled, but here goes:

the elegy has traditionally 'always' been free. There was at least one short time directly after the high life update for a few hours in which the elegy cost $85k....I know b/c I paid $85k for mine. It's a great sports car with arguably the best grip to power ratio in its class.

Edit: I forgot you have to link your social club info for it to be free...makes me wonder if there are players who did not link SC and paid for theirs as well!

Edited by who-dat

Co3r4_5h4rK

Always free as long as you link your Social Club account. Pretty nice car :)

Ah ok I'm a new member on the Social Club so that may be the reason then, thx man! Mods you can close the thread!

For those of you interested in a free Elegy RH8.. it is available right now for 0$ on Legendary Motorsport.. go get yours! The only downer is that you can't sell it at LSC for some fast money but I'm not going to complain about it haha! That car is awesome, first time I was driving it..

old news. :lol:

Co3r4_5h4rK

You link your social club to psn/360, and you have a free Elgy. I do admire you for putting this out for those that do not know thought. I wont flame you for that. I love this car, destroyed a lot of people today racing with it.

You're either trolling or gonna get trolled, but here goes:

the elegy has traditionally 'always' been free. There was at least one short time directly after the high life update for a few hours in which the elegy cost $85k....I know b/c I paid $85k for mine. It's a great sports car with arguably the best grip to power ratio in its class.

Edit: I forgot you have to link your social club info for it to be free...makes me wonder if there are players who did not link SC and paid for theirs as well!

Thanks guys! I'm a newb into the online gaming world.. 35 yrs old and gta online is my first online experience and so far I love it.. thx again for the fast reply..

gorskiegangsta

It has always been 'free with R* SC account'. It's a damn good car regardless of price.

Biohazard Abyss

Damn son, you need to crawl out of that cave you've been living in. I remember seeing the Elegy in single player and having no idea where the hell it came from, back before online was even out yet.

klZZFxG.png

Old news but the intention is appreciated... sadly even mods will sh*t on you here.

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

KornbreadMaf1a

I just had 6 Elegy's in my garage and turned them into $700k adders

• Like 3

LightningLord

Now if only I can get the actual car for free in real life...

cars_other_nissan-gt-r-r35_90966.jpg

• Like 1

IcOqQpq.gif

TheComedianIsDead

Did you guys know that you can get 2 apartments now? Also, did you know that there's a monster truck for sale?! Also, there's this game called "Grand Theft Auto V" that's brand new on PS3/360 and you should all buy it and play it!! Also, did you know that the World Cup is going on? And, te sky is blue?! WHAT?!!! Craaaaaaazy!!!!

Commander S

A-frickin'-men to that - heck, I'd happily settle for a real-life Stratum... ;)

R32SkylineWagon1.jpg?t=1231191844

• Like 2

oleg_aka_djmeg

a friend of mine in the beginning of his gtao career said that elegy is out of stock. he didn't have a sc account by that time. so apparently it's either free or unobtainable.

Edited by oleg_aka_djmeg

Co3r4_5h4rK

Damn son, you need to crawl out of that cave you've been living in. I remember seeing the Elegy in single player and having no idea where the hell it came from, back before online was even out yet.

Water%20entrance.jpg

25f05cef80136ff7ec27ca3405fadaf1.jpg

does-it-suck-to-live-in-interesting-time

gender-psychology-facts-1059889855-aug-6

Did you guys know that you can get 2 apartments now? Also, did you know that there's a monster truck for sale?! Also, there's this game called "Grand Theft Auto V" that's brand new on PS3/360 and you should all buy it and play it!! Also, did you know that the World Cup is going on? And, te sky is blue?! WHAT?!!! Craaaaaaazy!!!!

48365072.jpg

TheComedianIsDead

Water%20entrance.jpg

25f05cef80136ff7ec27ca3405fadaf1.jpg

does-it-suck-to-live-in-interesting-time

gender-psychology-facts-1059889855-aug-6

48365072.jpg

Definitely the latter and not the former.

A-frickin'-men to that - heck, I'd happily settle for a real-life Stratum... ;)

R32SkylineWagon1.jpg?t=1231191844

I really dig the Stratum. The front immediately reminded me of the R32.