GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA V Chat Problems

GTAVONLINESUCKS

GTAVONLINESUCKS

LIKE EVERY 10 SECONDS MY GTA V ONLINE CHAT WITH MY FRIENDS OR ANYBODY REALLY WILL SHUT OFF AND IT WILL COME BACK ON AFTER ABOUT A MINUTE AND WILL GO BACK OFF AGAIN!!! It is really ruining the game for me and I can call other people and they can hear me but once I hang up they cant.

Im on PS3 by the way

CAPS LOCK WON'T EXACTLY HELP AND MAKING AN ACCOUNT JUST SO YOU CAN SCREAM AND SHOUT ON AN UNOFFICIAL R* FORUM WON'T HELP EITHER!!!!111!!!11

Ya whole game is f*cked. Mine does that too, if set to no one I still hear everyone. Plus it lags so bad I can't roll lock or switch weapons, sometimes takes full mags and 3-4 heavy sniper shots to kill because of the lag. Bounties don't register til a minute or so after you kill them and missions don't give the passed screen immediately after completion like they used to, takes a long time to show. Whole game lags randomly and not always the same amount ever since patch 1.13 but at least I don't freeze anymore, lol. I'd rather freeze, this lag is worse.