GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

There wasn't a reward for killing a R* Employee?

BondageKitty

BondageKitty

GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption had an achievement for killing a Rockstar Employee or killing someone with the achievement. GTA IV gave players a Zombie in a speedo for it. Never played Midnight Club/Max Payne so can't tell if it had some kind of reward.

These were usually pointless achievements that one probably got on their first kill from how quickly the "virus" spread. Find it weird that they didn't at least add a clothing reward or in-game award for this.

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

A Maned Wolf

The R* V neck is the closest to a Employee award if any thing else.

You get that for anything though.

Afaik, there's no award. I'm not sure many R* employee's will play in public lobbies though.

RoyalRedXIII

You get that for anything though.

Afaik, there's no award. I'm not sure many R* employee's will play in public lobbies though.

I wouldn't if I were them. Have you seen the people that play this game? :p

Edited by RoyalRedXIII

Haha,

I just feel if you spent all day working around it, would you really go home and play it in your free time? Work and a hobby cannot be the same thing, unfortunately. As much as I love gaming, I'd never want to do it full time.

Any testing they do will be in private servers.

• Like 1

I bet R* devs don't often play this game. I've watched a few crew battles on Rockstars stream and the R* devs are AWFUL at the game, lol.

RoyalRedXIII

I bet R* devs don't often play this game. I've watched a few crew battles on Rockstars stream and the R* devs are AWFUL at the game, lol.

Mabye they just forgot to do their usual amount of cocaine before playing. It's the only thing that wakes them up in the morning.

BondageKitty

Doesn't matter how often they play. The moment 1 player got a kill the reward would spread in around a month to everyone.

BrokenLizard

Mabye they just forgot to do their usual amount of cocaine before playing. It's the only thing that wakes them up in the morning.

Why does everyone think R* employees live like rockstars? I'd bet a large sum of money they're a bunch of socially awkward gaming nerds who spend the majority of their money on Star Wars memorabilia.

BondageKitty

Why does everyone think R* employees live like rockstars? I'd bet a large sum of money they're a bunch of socially awkward gaming nerds who spend the majority of their money on Star Wars memorabilia.You are disproving one stereotype with another. They are obviously average people with average lives in a average job.

RoyalRedXIII

Why does everyone think R* employees live like rockstars? I'd bet a large sum of money they're a bunch of socially awkward gaming nerds who spend the majority of their money on Star Wars memorabilia.You are disproving one stereotype with another. They are obviously average people with average lives in a average job.

*facepalm* clearly you missed that joke broken lizard -.- that was poking fun at how their work schedules and sleep patterns are so erratic, that coffee simply is not enough to get their day started, as it is for the normal person...

Smh I guess there's no point in doing that one about where "rockstar energy drinks came from" either huh lol.

My first online kill on RDR online was a R* employee. I assumed they just give that award to anyone if you kill someone and don't have that achievement yet.

Probably didn't want to add a pointless achievement in the game.

Of course R* staff play GTAV Who do you think all those tank griefers are in the lobbies.

Of course R* staff play GTAV Who do you think all those tank griefers are in the lobbies.

And here I thought R* employees spent most of their online time in their apartments, taking showers and admiring the art. <ugh>