GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Do you Think They will add another Monster Truck in Future DLC?

rwolfmercer

rwolfmercer

As The Title says ^^, do you think Rockstar will add another Monster Truck To GTA V and GTA Online in a Future DLC?

Edited by rwolfmercer

SirFiras47

I just want the GTA:SA one, the exact one, not a USA themed "monster" truck

It's entirely possible, right? However, it's tough to say because of the price point at which the Liberator is at. That's a lot of money for a vehicle you cannot have summoned right to you.

I wish – because it's doubtful to change – that Rockstar would permit anyone who did buy the Liberator to have access to it via the Mechanic.

The only thing I hate about it is calling Pegasus and having it spawn across Los Santos, or being shot while driving and have some toolbag drive off in it.

Anyhow, I love monster truck. it good. hyuck.

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

Doubtful. There's only one tank and one jet and one (real) attack chopper. I feel the monster truck fits in the same category as a special vehicle. Will there be another 6x6 vehicle? Probably not. Will there be a reskin/option of buying the Liberator in different colors? Possibly. Everyone is going crazy for this truck, it feels like the Dildo Bat from Saints Row 3 all over again.

SkymnäsWolf

Yes.

Of course they will, especially if they will add the Derby Arena. :)

I would be surprised if we didn't see new liveries. R* know people would buy a Plain Liberator and all they have to do is change the skin of the thing, not difficult at all.

-TommyVercetti-

I hope they add it too. I also hate the f*cking pegasus.

the monster truck we had on SA was a lot better, it drive better and was more fun. This one is unstable.

• Like 2

or being shot while driving and have some toolbag drive off in it.

Sticky bomb your vehicle. If you get killed and see the asshole climbing in, trigger it.

Instant satisfaction.

• Like 2

Sticky bomb your vehicle. If you get killed and see the asshole climbing in, trigger it.

Instant satisfaction.

It's a good idea, but typically when I'm shot, I don't have the reaction time to detonate. And you can't detonate a sticky after you've been killed and respawn, which is dumb. I mean, you die and your sticky bomb is now dead, too? duh. ;)

gorskiegangsta

Certainly possible, but I wouldn't wait with bated breath. Rockstar made it clear that The Liberator monster truck is a limited time/exclusive item (availability wise), and I suppose they'd want to keep it that way for at least a few months, or until another appropriate holiday comes around. Though, It'd be cool to see different skinned ones (Halloween, or Christmas, perhaps?) for different holidays.

Fireman Sam

Did you know that Monster Truck was a CUT-CONTENT Vehicle

Instant satisfaction.

It's a good idea, but typically when I'm shot, I don't have the reaction time to detonate. And you can't detonate a sticky after you've been killed and respawn, which is dumb. I mean, you die and your sticky bomb is now dead, too? duh. ;)

You can detonate while you're dying/dead. After the screen goes gray. Found that out the other night when I was suicide bombing random people.

Ninja_Gear

I bought one and i'm not regretting it.
By the way: in that bar in Sandy Shores, there's a poster stating there is a monster truck show on 12th July.
Coincidence? New content/event?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Not to mention, it even has the same rims, about the same date as the Liberator has been releashed and R* has the model done for sure. We however can do nothing then wait it off and hope for it ever to be released.

Maybe.. just maybe.

Apollo00063

I certainly hope so. I personally love The Liberator, but I am an American and seeing Old Glory will never get old for me. I would not want a re-skin option for the existing truck as it would probably spawn at random like the Vestra - but it would be cool for those up in arms over the stars and stripes skin to be able to buy one they may like better. An entire lobby full of monster trucks...what a beautiful thing that would be!

Ninja_Gear

I hope they add it too. I also hate the f*cking pegasus.

the monster truck we had on SA was a lot better, it drive better and was more fun. This one is unstable.

GTA SA one wasn't worth being called a monstertruck. It was smaller then the Sandking with regular sized wheels. All it had was 4x4x4 steering.

0_0.jpg

R* better make it happen.