GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

New way to reset mental state?

Cwinny24

If this has already been discovered, then feel free to lock this.

So i was just playing online when some guy came up to kill me. As always i send them a invite for a 1 on 1 dm he declines, so i chase him down and kill him a few times when i got 2 bars of mental state he sends me a invite for a 1 on 1 this time i accept. When the 1 on 1 was done, i suddenly saw my mental state was reset!

Has this already been discovered or did i just become the indiana jones of gta online? (sarcasm)

Edited by Cwinny24

ninjaontour

There was an Indiana Jones film where he attempted to reset his mental state by glitching it through the medium of an online deathmatch?

Yeah, Indiana Jones V : The Glitch Of The Psycho's

Coming soon to theaters.

Edited by Cwinny24

Crunch McThornbody

At midnight UK time and also 1am UK time, if you're playing one of your characters online your Mental State will reset, it doesn't seem to matter what activity you're engaged in at the time.

So that's approx 17 minutes ago and again in approx 43 minutes from the time of this post.

resetted!

Gotta admit, this made me chuckle. ;)

• Like 1

BondageKitty

Mental State does suddenly reset every few ingame days but don't think it can be forced. Beware of Resetti now.

tumblr_m5rykzmJp01qfsxpyo1_500.gif

• Like 1

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

RoyalRedXIII

There was an Indiana Jones film where he attempted to reset his mental state by glitching it through the medium of an online deathmatch?

Yeah, Indiana Jones V : The Glitch Of The Psycho's

Coming soon to theaters.

At midnight UK time and also 1am UK time, if you're playing one of your characters online your Mental State will reset, it doesn't seem to matter what activity you're engaged in at the time.

So that's approx 17 minutes ago and again in approx 43 minutes from the time of this post.

Ah okay didn't know that. Thought it was because of the 1 on 1 dm

resetted!

Gotta admit, this made me chuckle. ;)

Mental State does suddenly reset every few ingame days but don't think it can be forced. Beware of Resetti now.tumblr_m5rykzmJp01qfsxpyo1_500.gif

I wanted to say something funny, but it looks like you guys already covered all the bases.

Good job everyone :^::^::^::^::^::^:

resetted!

Gotta admit, this made me chuckle. ;)[/quote

Gotta admit, english is not my main language. Just looked it up and saw the correct version is "has been reset" forgive my mistake i will correct it in the op

Edited by Cwinny24

Yeah, it was after he had some chilled monkey brains

Mental State does suddenly reset every few ingame days but don't think it can be forced. Beware of Resetti now.

tumblr_m5rykzmJp01qfsxpyo1_500.gif

Maybe for you it does, no matter to me, I'm not afraid of being a red dot like some people are