GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Sorry Rockstar, but I give up.

Ishan826

After patch 1.15 they made RR harder. How? When you are 4 or 5 blocks away they sense u and when u get close, they start shooting at you. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! So, when I go to the bush area where i RPG everyone, Hundreds of bullets come at my head. And then there is that car coming with reinforcements, they start micro SMG ing me when I have barely any health left from when I climb on the bush. This is why i have failed RR for the past few days. One more thing, when I quit the mission because I know my team is useless, It spawns me IN f*ckING PALETO BAY!!!! AND NO, I DONT OWN A HOUSE OVER THERE!

I guess I will have to money glitch. I'm sorry that it came to this Rockstar.

supershocked

good luck with money glitching is hard these days u barely make a buck. if u flop the few steps to the glitch u lose ur car

I can't believe you're still playing that mission repetitively...There are better missions that pay almost the same amount if not more in some cases. (crates)

Glitchers are a joke.

Get real.

Before a wannabe mod redirects you to bitch and moan topic, just turn off console, watch a movie and come back tomorrow... everyone has bad days.

• Like 3

Sneakerfeen11

God forbid you play one of the hundreds of other jobs in game. You crybabies are really annoying. It's not R* fault you're lazy. I'm level 166 and never once rp/money glitched. I have friends well over 100 who haven't either. It's very possible when you're not lazy.

• Like 1

Maybe this is more for you.. :lol:

Super_Mario_Kart_%28NA%29.png

That's way above OP's level if he has to resort to money glitching..

7Rj3AZw.png

We have a Bitch & Moan thread for this.

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise