GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Looks like someone was having a party in my garage...

MayoChiki

0_0.jpg

Is this some kind of glitch or a modder was messing in my garage? Bottles and cigs were falling like if someone was there.

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

rockstarfanboy1987

this is some kind of let me show off my awesome cars thread but lets put another description in the opening post

• Like 3

this is some kind of let me show off my awesome cars thread but lets put another description in the opening post

Nope, nobody gives a sh*t about my cars and there's a thread for that, but thanks for calling them awesome. I took the pic as soon as possible and switched session. That's it.

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

Christacoma

I've had his happen a couple of times, massive amounts of beer bottles in my garage. Never actually seen them appear but they were already there when I started the session. Can't say what causes it, my theory is someone in the same apartment being in there garage at the same time as you...

I've had his happen a couple of times, massive amounts of beer bottles in my garage. Never actually seen them appear but they were already there when I started the session. Can't say what causes it, my theory is someone in the same apartment being in there garage at the same time as you...

I was thinking the same, but in that session were like seven red dots in the same spot and explosions everywhere...

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

Wow, I miss all the good stuff. Never have I saw a UFO or had someone trash my garage. I feel left out, really :(

Christacoma

Explosions outside your garage? Also did you notice anyone appearing and disappearing in your garage? I have seen that happen before too not sure if it's related but seems like it could be to me

SeberHusky

There was a post about this already. Your mechanic is a drunken asshole. Case closed.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/711557-so-i-come-back-home-walk-into-the-garage-and-see-this/

"lol. I was in a garage once drinking beer on the hood of someone's cheetah. some of the beers were staying on the cheetah and some rolled off and disappeared. a few other players joined me in making a mess on this car.

then another player with a garage in the same building gets on the mic. you hear the voice of some 9 year old kid crying that beer bottles were dropping from the ceiling and damaging his cars. well we broke out laughing and started drinking more beer on the cheetah. the kid stayed in his garage yelling about the damn magic beer bottles and what the hell was going on.

that was a fun glitch."

~ ijustcameheretobeeotch, May 25, 2014

Basically, picture that your garage is an apartment building. All garages are stacked on top of each other. Other players in their garages above yours are drinking and parting, and the bottles noclip through the floor, and become solid again once they appear in the other player's garage.

Edited by SeberHusky

Explosions outside your garage? Also did you notice anyone appearing and disappearing in your garage? I have seen that happen before too not sure if it's related but seems like it could be to me

Well, the shadow of someone was there when I entered, I was in the Richard Majestic apt and the red dots were near Eclipse Towers... and after seeing the threads about modders I said "f*ck this".

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

This is what I found once, well twice in my garage. Switched sessions and it didn't disappear. Had to restart console.

0_0.jpg

0_0_1.jpg

Than I found a cop in one of my cars, he didn't leave a mess tho. :)

sash2k4plus

your cabrio just had a couple of beers

Edited by Sash

0_1.jpg

Wow, I miss all the good stuff. Never have I saw a UFO or had someone trash my garage. I feel left out, really :(