GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Anyone can be reported as a cheater right?

UnspokenOuch

UnspokenOuch

So let's say I piss off one guy by kicking him from a race after he kept on crashing into me, and he gets his friends and crew members to report me as a cheater, does this work for him? And will I wake up the next day in a cheater pool?

If yes, how do I get out.

Edited by UnspokenOuch

Sneakerfeen11

I'm not sure about the whole CP thing, but I do know if a bunch of people report you it could send you to the BS lobby.

i literally get reported every day for various frowned upon activities and i've not been sent to the cheater's pool for it yet. i didn't even know they still HAD a cheater's pool.

Edited by meth.

So let's say I piss off one guy by kicking him from a lobby after he kept on crashing into me in a race we just played, and he gets his friends and crew members to report me as a cheater, does this work for him? And will I wake up the next day in a cheater pool?

Bunch of people report you, b sports possible but rock star will confirm how you cheated. Why would you kick from lobby just kick from race or free mode reset invite all but him?

UnspokenOuch

So let's say I piss off one guy by kicking him from a lobby after he kept on crashing into me in a race we just played, and he gets his friends and crew members to report me as a cheater, does this work for him? And will I wake up the next day in a cheater pool?

Bunch of people report you, b sports possible but rock star will confirm how you cheated. Why would you kick from lobby just kick from race or free mode reset invite all but him?

I meant kick from race, I didn't kick him from a lobby

i'm not 100% sure here, but i'd say you have nothing to worry about. R* will check to see if and how you were supposedly cheating. if they find the reports to be unjustified then the people reporting will be watched also to see if they are spamming reports, if they are they will be punished for spamming false reports which is just as bad to them.

i'm curious as to why you had collision turned on and expected nobody to possibly hit eachother? or did i miss something here?

colagamerXD

I think R* will check your .log, wich means, they will check what you've done, before they punch you down to the cheater pool

UnspokenOuch

i'm not 100% sure here, but i'd say you have nothing to worry about. R* will check to see if and how you were supposedly cheating. if they find the reports to be unjustified then the people reporting will be watched also to see if they are spamming reports, if they are they will be punished for spamming false reports which is just as bad to them.

i'm curious as to why you had collision turned on and expected nobody to possibly hit eachother? or did i miss something here?

Of course, people hitting each other is normal, but this guy was just waiting for me and crashing into me for fun, making it nearly impossible for me to finish the race. So I kicked him from the race