i made it alone till now :p

Noox

Good! Keep going :)

Rugz007

testing a smiley : :sleep:

and guys you may make some scripts From todo list (if you wish) and pm me

would be a great help :D:beerhat: now i will be busy sleeping :D

Noox

Backup is easy, just spawn a ped with the model you want somewhere and tell him to follow the player, remember to add him to player's group.

Jitnaught

testing a smiley : :sleep:

and guys you may make some scripts From todo list (if you wish) and pm me

would be a great help :D:beerhat: now i will be busy sleeping :D

:zZz: it's zZz I believe

And you should ask instead of just telling people that they are allowed to.

Edited by LetsPlayOrDy

Rugz007

Thanks :p but people tell me I ask only and don't do things my self

Backup is easy, just spawn a ped with the model you want somewhere and tell him to follow the player, remember to add him to player's group.

With laser guns and rocket launcher dude

You Know guys when I started modding my first try was making a transformers mod not a simple mod :)

Edited by Rugz007

Noox

You Know guys when I started modding my first try was making a transformers mod not a simple mod :)

There is a method that changes a ped current weapon.

Jitnaught

There is a method that changes a ped current weapon.

I think he wants to make a scripted weapon. Like the rockets from Iron Man mod and laser from Superman Mod.

Rugz007

Yeah a scripted weapon :)

@Noox I am not that noon dude i Know it :):p

Edited by Rugz007

Wiebrendh

I never thought of it, but how can you make a modded weapon?

leftas

What ? Why Vector3.RelativeFront ? It's only works in ApplyForceRelative(not even with offset)... If you need explosion(rocket) I said you need to record collisions with object and when collision detected then

World.AddExplosion(Object.Position);

Else if you want in front of you, just

World.AddExplosion(Player.Character.Position + Player.Character.Direction * 10); // not sure about position

Explode at your aim ? Same like with explosions just made invisible object. And May

Player.Character.Direction

? I knew that you using screen fadeout/in :) I don't recommend using Task... Always use check, because your script can crash, You joking ?

if (e.Key == Keys.U)            {                if (!BeenAMan)                {                    Game.DisplayText("Transforming ;)");                    Game.FadeScreenOut(1000);                    this.BeenARobot = true;                    this.BeenACar = false;                    Player.Character.MaxHealth = 5000;                    Player.Character.Health = 5000;                    Player.NeverGetsTired = true;                    Player.Character.WantedByPolice = false;                    Player.WantedLevel = 0;                    Player.Character.CurrentVehicle.Delete();                    Player.Character.Visible = true;                    Player.Model = new Model("m_y_swordswallow");                    Game.FadeScreenIn(1000);                    if (e.Key == Keys.B) // this would never work                    {                        World.AddExplosion(Player.Character.GetOffsetPosition(Vector3.RelativeFront),ExplosionType.Rocket, 100);                     }                    if (e.Key == Keys.N)  // this also would never work                    {                        Player.Character.Weapons.Select(Weapon.Rifle_M4);                        Player.Character.Weapons.Current.Ammo = 1000;                    }

Also you tried your script ? Because I think this script should crash in 1 second...

Wiebrendh,

Mod weaponsinfo.xml

Best Regards,

Paul.

Edited by leftas

Noox

Also you tried your script ? Because I think this script should crash in 1 second...

Best Regards,

Paul.

because of the multiple ticks?

leftas

No, Because of everything indeed... DON'T USE FADEOUT WHILE SCRIPTING, YOU WILL STUCK IN LOADING SCREEN

Best Regards,

Paul.

leftas
<weapon type="RLAUNCHER">		<data slot="HEAVY" firetype="PROJECTILE" damagetype="EXPLOSIVE" group="ROCKET" targetrange="50.0" weaponrange="100.0" clipsize="1" ammomax="8" timebetweenshots="800"> // clipsize change to 4 

Best Regards,

Paul.

Edited by leftas

InfamousSabre

No, Because of everything indeed... DON'T USE FADEOUT WHILE SCRIPTING, YOU WILL STUCK IN LOADING SCREEN

Best Regards,

Paul.

Sorry, but the red text is wrong. There is nothing wrong with using FadeScreenOut() as long as you remember to FadeScreenIn().

Wiebrendh
<weapon type="RLAUNCHER">		<data slot="HEAVY" firetype="PROJECTILE" damagetype="EXPLOSIVE" group="ROCKET" targetrange="50.0" weaponrange="100.0" clipsize="1" ammomax="8" timebetweenshots="800"> // clipsize change to 4 

Best Regards,

Paul.

Hmm, yeah, that sounds quit easy hahahaha

leftas

Best Regards,

Paul.

Sorry, but the red text is wrong. There is nothing wrong with using FadeScreenOut() as long as you remember to FadeScreenIn(). You didn't watch script closely. He in fadeout delete vehicle without checking if it exists. And c# scrpthook will stop script(if vehicle not exists) before fadein, so you stuck in blackscreen :) I don't recommend using fadeout while scripting

Best Regards,

Paul.

InfamousSabre

Best Regards,

Paul.

Sorry, but the red text is wrong. There is nothing wrong with using FadeScreenOut() as long as you remember to FadeScreenIn().
You didn't watch script closely. He in fadeout delete vehicle without checking if it exists. And c# scrpthook will stop script(if vehicle not exists) before fadein, so you stuck in blackscreen :) I don't recommend using fadeout while scripting

Best Regards,

Paul.

Actually I didn't look at his script at all. However your sentence "DON'T USE FADEOUT WHILE SCRIPTING, YOU WILL STUCK IN LOADING SCREEN" does not reference his script or code. It is a simple statement.

As long as the methods are used properly and carefully (as all should be) they are completely safe. I just wouldn't want anyone to be afraid to use completely stable methods because one person doesn't recommend using them based on a simple avoidable fear.

Edited by InfamousSabre

Rugz007

Thanks guys for all the suggestions will improve the code

Rugz007

What ? Why Vector3.RelativeFront ? It's only works in ApplyForceRelative(not even with offset)... If you need explosion(rocket) I said you need to record collisions with object and when collision detected then

World.AddExplosion(Object.Position);

Else if you want in front of you, just

World.AddExplosion(Player.Character.Position + Player.Character.Direction * 10); // not sure about position

Explode at your aim ? Same like with explosions just made invisible object. And May

Player.Character.Direction

? I knew that you using screen fadeout/in :) I don't recommend using Task... Always use check, because your script can crash, You joking ?

if (e.Key == Keys.U)            {                if (!BeenAMan)                {                    Game.DisplayText("Transforming ;)");                    Game.FadeScreenOut(1000);                    this.BeenARobot = true;                    this.BeenACar = false;                    Player.Character.MaxHealth = 5000;                    Player.Character.Health = 5000;                    Player.NeverGetsTired = true;                    Player.Character.WantedByPolice = false;                    Player.WantedLevel = 0;                    Player.Character.CurrentVehicle.Delete();                    Player.Character.Visible = true;                    Player.Model = new Model("m_y_swordswallow");                    Game.FadeScreenIn(1000);                    if (e.Key == Keys.B) // this would never work                    {                        World.AddExplosion(Player.Character.GetOffsetPosition(Vector3.RelativeFront),ExplosionType.Rocket, 100);                     }                    if (e.Key == Keys.N)  // this also would never work                    {                        Player.Character.Weapons.Select(Weapon.Rifle_M4);                        Player.Character.Weapons.Current.Ammo = 1000;                    }

Wiebrendh,

Mod weaponsinfo.xml

Best Regards,

Paul.

please explain 3 things:

1)how to use for aim "full statement" please?

2) what should i do to the "b" and "n" i want them only when robot is enabled :D

3) how to check if a player "touches" a car?

EDIT: leftas dude what about weapons script??

EDIT2: am a bit confused :p what to use first

Fadescreen in or out?

Edited by Rugz007

leftas

Best Regards,

Paul.

You didn't watch script closely. He in fadeout delete vehicle without checking if it exists. And c# scrpthook will stop script(if vehicle not exists) before fadein, so you stuck in blackscreen :) I don't recommend using fadeout while scripting

Best Regards,

Paul.

Actually I didn't look at his script at all. However your sentence "DON'T USE FADEOUT WHILE SCRIPTING, YOU WILL STUCK IN LOADING SCREEN" does not reference his script or code. It is a simple statement.

As long as the methods are used properly and carefully (as all should be) they are completely safe. I just wouldn't want anyone to be afraid to use completely stable methods because one person doesn't recommend using them based on a simple avoidable fear.

Okay, sorry my bad, but like you said you need to be careful and know if from fadeout till fadein code works perfect otherwise you will stuck in loading screen. And if you look at his code you should see that while he is in fadeout he deleting vehicle without checking if it exists. Again sorry for misunderstood.

@LetsPlayOrDy

Why you always go with natives ? :D

There is a function

player.character.isTouching(GTA.object)
@Rugz007

Make rocket make it invisible, make it goes fast as hell, record collisions then in keydown event check if key pressed and if there is collision, and add explosion there :)

Best Regards,

Paul.

Edited by leftas

Rugz007

Always

But i dont know how to use the .istouchingvehicle ?? :p

leftas

Most time if One of parameters is gta.object it also includes ped and vehicle :)

There is no

player.character.istouchingvehicle
There is

player.character. is touching(vehicle);
Edited by leftas

Rugz007

Problem with this guys :( help :

(first time making ptfx)

private void Weapons(object sender, GTA.KeyEventArgs e)        {            if (BeenARobot)            {                if (e.Key == Keys.RButton)                {                    VictimPed = Player.GetTargetedPed();                }            }        }        private void Weapons2(object sender, GTA.KeyEventArgs e)        {            if (BeenARobot)            {                if (e.Key == Keys.B)                {                    GTA.Native.Function.Call("START_PTFX_ON_PED", "smoke_chimney_sheet", VictimPed);                    VictimPed.Die();                }                if (e.Key == Keys.V)                {                    World.AddExplosion(VictimPed.Position.Around(1f), ExplosionType.Rocket, 100);                }            }        }

and the car pushing when touched to car too :(:/

Edited by Rugz007

leftas

How much time I need to say DO EXISTS CHECKS... This code doesn't do anything with pushing the car when touched... What's wrong ?

Best Regards,

Paul.

Rugz007

Okay dude...pushing car code is different

leftas

Again I just saw now, Use only one keydown handler, because game already has many hooks from everywhere... You never say the problem about ptfx and even never posted a code where touching the car.

Best Regards,

Paul

maro_hannover

Maro Hannover (he is banned then also i am in contact with him :p [feeling sorry for him :( ])

No Maro's Back :^:

Everyone - :colgate:

Wiebrendh - :sui: