GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Gundam fans: Mobile Suit Gundam in GTAV map mod IDEA

esato

Imagine, people!

The gtav map with MSs would be very nice! We have everything to some good battles: city, deserts, forests, mountains, and, with MSs, we could better explore the underwater and, of course, have epic battles in ocean floor.

lazyassedlover

S9tLchg.jpg

looooool but for real, this is gta not gundam wing or saints row...

evc0izr.png

inb4changefontandsize

RoyalRedXIII

I get what you sayin and yeah.

Edit: he's not sayin add gundams to GTAV, he's sayin picture using the GTAV map for gundams.

Edited by RoyalRedXIII
  • Like 2

The House Chef

How about noooooo. Did you actually think about this idea for more than 30 seconds before posting??

Não é mais fácil você comprar qualquer jogo desse anime/desenho sei lá o quê???
Idéia bem nada a ver com o GTA.

Edited by pedinhuh

ninjaontour

Any other bits of random fluff knockin' around the old brainbox that you'd like to share, OP?

Also, wrong forum.

• Like 1

SCOOBASTEEB

At least it has some imagination behind it, most people seem to want a life simulator.

Although personally I think that one should have stayed in the old noggin.

DeadDoughGirl

Gundam in my number one fandom maaan. Wing! I love GW.
But it would never work. :( Maybe us Gundam fans will get a proper nice game sometime soon!

lazyassedlover

Edit: he's not sayin add gundams to GTAV, he's sayin picture using the GTAV map for gundams.

i didnt clock on, makes more sense but still, i dont think it warrants a thread lol

evc0izr.png

inb4changefontandsize

RoyalRedXIII

i didnt clock on, makes more sense but still, i dont think it warrants a thread lol

Lol You aren't wrong there... But then, there are plenty of things that don't warrant a thread, yet they stay around cause everyone is cool with it lol. His mistake is maybe posting this on the main page of the online forums instead of somewhere in the OFF TOPIC sub forums.

Might be a good idea to check those out. OP :^:

screwloose88

I have no idea what I just read. I guess its off some cod or battlefield game.

sounds sht if so.

ninjaontour

I have no idea what I just read. I guess its off some cod or battlefield game.

sounds sht if so.

Well, you just made yourself look like an ignorant ass. Congrats.

Exactly, not add gundams in gta.

Use only the map as scenario.

We have everything in gtav map, all types of ambients, factories to cities, deserts to underwater. Use a MSs in gta/GTAO won't work... We will die with a only shot, even using a Tank...

Lol You aren't wrong there... But then, there are plenty of things that don't warrant a thread, yet they stay around cause everyone is cool with it lol. His mistake is maybe posting this on the main page of the online forums instead of somewhere in the OFF TOPIC sub forums.

Might be a good idea to check those out. OP :^:

I originally posted on V forum, the thread was moved to here.

Peidinhuh,

Não, não é mais fácil.

Jogos de Gundam, hoje pecam em muitas coisas, mapas pequenos e não diversificados, cenários repetitivos entre outras coisas. Quero um GTAO com gundams, seria uma merda estar lá de boa e você é 10 de seus amigos serem explodidos por um único tiro certeiro... Mesmo você usando um tanque.

To the other people reading, no, i don't want a battlefied or cod... I don't like fps or shooters in general.. This thread was dedicated to fans of gundam that plays gta too and, to the people who already played any gundam game, knows that the gtav map is perfect to MSs battles.

At least we would have a good use to the ocean floor.

Any moderator, can, please, move this thread to the [off topic] or something like that to let the complainers happy?

Much thanks!

Edited by esato