Stock Market Trouble

Mattster_1134

Mattster_1134

Alright, let me get this right:

In V, the LCN and Bawsaq Stock Markets are completely useless if not perfectly timed and only available for the LEster missions???

What the heck? I personally invested 5K in Vanilla Unicorn aside from all the missions and after 100% completion, only to get a whopping $1,000 profit.

You know, if Rockstar could try to stop caring JUST about GTA Online and pay attention to the Story Mode long enough to fix this problem, that'd be great.

Alright, alright. My bad. I mean, one little thing doesn't completely ruin a game, does it? You gotta give Rockstar credit for all this awesomeness.

Back to the topic, please respond and comment if you agree, or if I am being stupid and am not doing something right.

Thanks!

chrisscorsese88

You don't gain profit from either stock market by investing early and just selling later, you have to observe the pattern the stock market makes. Without the assassinations, it's still possible to make money, you buy when it's low, and sell when it's high. Maybe this topic will help you--> http://gtaforums.com/topic/642910-guide-stock-market-assassination-missions-guide/

What the heck? I personally invested 5K in Vanilla Unicorn aside from all the missions and after 100% completion, only to get a whopping $1,000 profit.

+20% is to sneeze at?

Edited by voyager

Want to make money? Buy big in a clothing shop lets say suburban, once you do that go around smashing up posenbys and binco. Enter the stock market look at your suburban stock sky high.

^This^

Rockstar made the stock market be very unrewarding without a little effort. You have to get creative.

Invest in AirEmu and blow up any plane in the airport that doesn't have an AirEmu logo.

Invest in Augury Insurance and go on a rampage, blowing tons of cars up.

Invest in Vanilla Unicorn and get a lot of lap dances.

Invest in Los Santos Customs and wait until later in the game, after you've used LSC a lot.

Beat up clothing stores that you dont invest in.