GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA Today and Time to Get Away Hosting (Rare Missions) PS3 Only

TrevorAngry

TrevorAngry

I have created this thread to help anyone that need those two missions. The hardest part in those missions is actually get invited to them, and since GTA Forums had helped me to complete this, i will be glad to help anyone that need those too.

My psn is: inaldo21. I have every other mission completed too, in case anyone need it.

skudbudmon

I have created this thread to help anyone that need those two missions. The hardest part in those missions is actually get invited to them, and since GTA Forums had helped me to complete this, i will be glad to help anyone that need those too.

My psn is: inaldo21. I have every other mission completed too, in case anyone need it.

thanks for helping me out bro :)

Solid offer, love it! I would like to grab a few off of you and then help otters out as well.

I need Time to Get Away, Out of Harmony and a couple Lamar missions, then I can help seed them as well. I am offline tonight but will request soon. PSN: Godeater2112

• 1 month later...

today i got GTA Today.. after months of trying to get it i had luck and the job did appear on the voting screen after a mission.

but time to get away will not appear. how did we get this job? till today i don't see this job. anyone who has played it?

today i got GTA Today.. after months of trying to get it i had luck and the job did appear on the voting screen after a mission.

but time to get away will not appear. how did we get this job? till today i don't see this job. anyone who has played it?

i have it on Ps3. pm me gamer-tag

i have it on Ps3. pm me gamer-tag

i'm on xbox 360 :(

Im all ears, let me know when this goes down. I have a mic

PSN: AutisticPonies

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for these as well. Also need Pickup Sticks and Truck Together. Psn id cjcresawn.

Edited by cjcresawn