GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Need Help With Buying DLC/Cash Card

SeberHusky

SeberHusky

Hello! I am stuck in a situation here, and can't find any straight answers. I want to buy a $20 Shark card in order to get the Liberator.

I have $0 in my PayPal account.

I have $60 in my bank account.

I cannot add money from my bank account to PayPal, because PayPal wants my drivers license and utility bills as proof in order to unlock the ability to transfer money.

I cannot link my debt card to the PSN because someone said that the PSN takes out funds every month (I don't want that because my bank account is always $0).

My other option was to buy a PSN card on eBay and wait for it to be mailed to me.

What should I do?

If you are from US you can buy a PSN card from amazon. If not just link your debit card to psn, i have mine linked and they never take away money from it (unless I buy something)

BondageKitty

I'm rather paranoid when it comes to linking cards to game platforms, Steam Sales would milk me dry if I did. So to me the best option would physically buying that PSN card or Amazon/eBay it.

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

SeberHusky

If you are from US you can buy a PSN card from amazon. If not just link your debit card to psn, i have mine linked and they never take away money from it (unless I buy something)

I do not have an Amazon account, only eBay.

I'll try the bank account thing.

Edited by SeberHusky

If you are scared of psn charging other charges beside purchases, unlink it when you are done. But in my experience if haven't been charged anything

SeberHusky

If you are scared of psn charging other charges beside purchases, unlink it when you are done. But in my experience if haven't been charged anything

Alright, I'll try that too.

Glad to see people are helping you and aren't spamming "cash cards whyyy" it's a nice change of pace.

j4hhYw6.png

SeberHusky

Glad to see people are helping you and aren't spamming "cash cards whyyy" it's a nice change of pace.

I appreciate it too. Thank you all, I'll try and link my debit card, pay, and unlink it.

SeberHusky

Well, I can't add my bank account. I do not have my PSN ID password because it's on my other PC which a friend of mine has because it's being repaired. The email I used with the account is no longer existing, and I cannot change it because I do not have the password to the account.

I will have to see if somehow I can get Amazon set up and buy a PSN card from there, use that, and worry about the account email later, praying I get my computer files back.

SeberHusky

I got it!!!!!!!!!!

I got my Amazon linked and paid via that. Thanks for the help! And thanks for not ragging on me for cash cards! I missed out on the Roosevelt, and wasn't going to let it happen here.

It spawned at the racetrack for me, luckily not the military base or the jail like other people said it would.

0_0_liberator.jpg

Edited by SeberHusky

I got it!!!!!!!!!!

I got my Amazon linked and paid via that. Thanks for the help! And thanks for not ragging on me for cash cards! I missed out on the Roosevelt, and wasn't going to let it happen here.

It spawned at the racetrack for me, luckily not the military base or the jail like other people said it would.

0_0_liberator.jpg

Nice to see you could buy it, and luckily is spawned there. If you have garage space buy the Sovereign, it's also limited, so this might be your only chance. :)

SeberHusky

Nice to see you could buy it, and luckily is spawned there. If you have garage space buy the Sovereign, it's also limited, so this might be your only chance. :)

Sorry and no offense to anyone, but I'm terrible at bikes, so I'll let that one pass.

I have leftover money from this, if I grind Potshot a little bit more, and pool the money, I might be able to get a long-wanted car for me...the Monroe!

Edited by SeberHusky