GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What was the first car you bought?

Gingy Eastwood

Gingy Eastwood

My first car-err.. vehicle, that I bought was an LCC Hexer. I just recently sold it to make ends meet. What about you guys? Do you still have that car?

Elegy :)

Well I guess that was free... So...

9F Cabrio. I bought it with the compensation money for the sh*t servers Rockstar had/has at the beginning of October. Ahh I remember those days.

I sold it a LONG time ago.

I now have the coupe version

Edited by AlienOne
  • Like 1

Pretty sure it was a Coquette. Sold it for cash, bought another one after amassing a bunch of RR cash, then sold that one because of garage space.

Hexer as well, except for the Elegy, but it's free, so decide which was first yourself.

Red Coquette. It's probably the one car I would never consider getting rid of.

Like Alienone the Elegy was my first vehicle I ordered. Then I randomly bought the top of the range push bike (I have no idea why I bought it).

The first vehicle I've paid for though is the Liberator as I only started playing 3 weeks ago and fancied it as it is limited edition. Had I not bought the liberator I would of kept saving and bought the Z-type

A blue Obey 9F that was shortly turned racing blue, boy do I love that car. It was my baby for the longest time, but unfortunately it just get's outclassed by my other cars now and has pretty much become a show piece. I'd put a spoiler on it to give it a edge, but I think that ruins the sleek and elegant look.

Edited by Notoris

Carbonizzaire. She's still sitting in the same slot that she used to be in

Testarossa

It was a Comet (Elegy and Bifta didn't count since they were free)

Still have it, it's an amazing little car.

image.png

twitter // instagram // #KB43VER

AceThaCreator

Coquette and still have til this day but sadly it can't compete with the new cars but its still a great cruise car with loads of customization.

bahraini_carguy

Still haven't bought a apartment or a car yet even if i own $1.5 Million and in level 38.

First car was the Felon GT, I remember saving up the 12 grand I needed for the midnight blue paint... in a way those were the days.

First car I actually bought was a black Feltzer, turned into a great investment as I used to race a lot.

Kind of love both of those cars and they'll always have a place in my garage.

A black Bravado Gauntlet, i didn't really liked it so i sold it.

Edited by atiass18

Sean O'God

The first car I spent money to acquire was the Carbonizarre. It's one of the few cars in the game that look good from all angles. I like its GTR-ish front a lot and the circular rear lights are dope. Plus, that sound!

• Like 2

AboveAndBeyoncé

A long ass time ago it was but my first car I bought was the Grotti Cheetah Aka Ferrari LaFerrari I remember when I grinded out of court settlement to buy the super car back then Out Of Court Settlement paid 9k every time that was back in November.... I miss those days

Don't quite remember since I stuck with the Collector Edition vehicles for months, it could have been the Entity XF or the Cheetah

Edited by Johan
948185.png

Carbonizarre - a beautiful ass of this vehicle turnes me on.

Edited by Filip454

I think the first super car for most people was the vacca (guilty :p)

But I sold it :( I hated the fact that it was so inferior to the expensive supers.... which was a mistake IMO

Edited by Bozzah

BondageKitty

Depending on the period they started playing, for everyone was:

Elegy RH8/CE Cars at launch

Adder/Entity XF or anything expensive at the times of custom DNS servers

Bifta/Kalahari/Paradise at Beach Bum

Edited by BondageKitty

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

Jak2bossbf3

Wine red coquette I sold it for garage space but later rebought it painted it wine red and I'll never get rid of it again. Coquette is the best car for the money.