GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

"Saving failed message" while playing - PS3

Adeel007

Anyone else getting this? Its not saving the progress - my friend is getting it too, wtf are R* doing - I tested it and nothing is saving

OP with R* 1 hour maintenance equals 5. So if I were you I wouldn't buy anything for 24 hours, or farm missions or w/e it is you do until they get the kinks out.

Madara1224

OP try looking in the forum before u post. there is a mantinance going on.

its should be over by

OP with R* 1 hour maintenance equals 5. So if I were you I wouldn't buy anything for 24 hours, or farm missions or w/e it is you do until they get the kinks out.

very true

its should be over by

very true

It was meant to be 1 hour - the Maintenance is done and I can play online - if its not done we should not be able to go online

its should be over by

very true

It was meant to be 1 hour - the Maintenance is done and I can play online - if its not done we should not be able to go online

nope, we can still go online just saving and stuff thats f* up. aslo like SteveNYC81 said, 1 hrs = 5 hrs if not more. it's been like that every time they have mantinance.

It was doing to me also. Every now and then it would say save successful though

Actually I can only get on by doing a solo session first, then changing to a public session while even in the solo session the cloud isn't saving.

I think Robert De Niro's line from Goodfellas applies to this situation. " DON'T BUY ANYTHING "

• Like 2

FilthyEsquire

Actually I can only get on by doing a solo session first, then changing to a public session while even in the solo session the cloud isn't saving.

I think Robert De Niro's line from Goodfellas applies to this situation. " DON'T BUY ANYTHING "

I seen't that movie. You're going to have to remind a couple. LOL.

RooftopSniper

That should generally go for every time a new patch drops too.