GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Suddenly given all the crate items

Crunch McThornbody

Crunch McThornbody

I was busy chasing down some constantly spawning armoured trucks when suddenly I get a bunch of notifications:

2r586eh.jpg

WTF?

Well at least I now have all the hats, I'd previously bought the tshirt from a clothes store and done the delete DLC glitch to get 3 hats because I'd spent too many hours trying to find those damned special crates only to be beaten to 3 of the 4 I found. The 4th was glitched by some moron going into the green circle..

Edited by Crunch McThornbody
  • Like 3

I was busy chasing down some constantly spawning armoured trucks when suddenly I get a bunch of notifications:

2r586eh.jpg

WTF?

Well at least I now have all the hats, I'd previously bought the tshirt from a clothes store and done the delete DLC glitch to get 3 hats because I'd spent too many hours trying to find those damned special crates only to be beaten to 3 of the 4 I found. The 4th was glitched by some moron going into the green circle..

I'd say you just won the GTA lottery.

Doesn't all that stuff eventually become available through your safehouse anyway? I didn't even bother with those pickups since from what I heard from others all weekend they were next to impossible to find.

Edited by Thr33X

Shadow_Titan17

You were given a couple of duplicates. So you didn't get everything from the crate drops.

CarimboHanky

thats sweet mate, but you got ALMOST everything...

you still missing the J lager beer hat and the other hat hahaha

Crunch McThornbody

I thought only 4 of the 6 hats were actually in the crates ?

You are correct.

Biohazard Abyss

Correct.

klZZFxG.png

Have seen 4 regular crates drops so far intwo hours...no special crates...are they over?

RedlineDrifts

I got a rock... :dontgetit:

Edited by RedlineDrifts
  • Like 3

No special crates for me and all I wanted was a beer hat :cry:

You sir are lucky and I wouldn't talk to rockstar about it, keep it on the hush hush :lol:

SemperJ550

You are correct.

Then where are the other two found?

i got a special crate drop got bugger all worth getting no hat for me got to a second one with me lil bird only ran in to the rotor blade :cry: F***ING HELICOPTER guy came along before i could spawn and grabbed it and buggered off checked who he was there was his pic with a f***ing beer hat :sui:

Edited by cebo84

I bet rockstar will give out the J Lager and Blarney hats to everyone because they havent been available in the crates which sorta sucks

Biohazard Abyss

I bet rockstar will give out the J Lager and Blarney hats to everyone because they havent been available in the crates which sorta sucks

Was really hoping the Blarney one would be black :/

• Like 1
klZZFxG.png

I had this too, was playing with my Second Charakter and switched After a while back and got the hats and tshirt. (I wasn"t glitching)

henryborked

OP, don't tell Rockstar! Just........ keep it under your hat!!

Badum tshhh! :D

• Like 1

CrazyDog150

Have seen 4 regular crates drops so far intwo hours...no special crates...are they over?

Nope,one dropped for me a few hours ago in a Lobby with only me and a Crewmember.