GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Didnt R* Fix This? hahaha

CarimboHanky

CarimboHanky

ill start with this quote

Exploit Fixes

Fixed an exploit where players could spawn UFOs in public sessions.

i was playing and everything seem normal, just driving around blowing up stuff, having fun with my bro.

we got into a battle with 6 members of a crew, 6 vs 2 and the guys were getting owned, all of the sudden we lost control of our character, my guy simple keep walking around the block, there were fireworks all around us, trees caught on fire, then ferris wheels started to spawn around me, followed by ufos and weed plants, all of this while my guy keep walking around the block.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

i was able to gain control of my guy by simply accepting a mission from the cellphone and backing out, killed a couple of the guys before they leave the session.

everything when back to normal, or so i thought, while heading to my apartment, i came across yet another modder, this one was simply dropping stacks of money, the entire lobby gathered around him going crazy.

tonight was a really crazy, for a moment i felt like i was back in december during the peak of the dns madness.

• Like 6

hesselgren

cool. a little tip to everyone. dont watch that video with headphones.....

• Like 8

BondageKitty

What they did was that now when they leave it gets deleted. I think when someone put a UFO on free roam it stayed in the lobby for good but now it only stays there until people get out of view distance.

Edited by BondageKitty

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

Not A Nice Person

I never even saw this...

Pg7Txhi.gif

FilthyEsquire

I saw a UFO last week. Never turned off my PS3 so fast! I almost say this jokingly but I wish the modders would just stick to modding on the "master race" and leave our PS3's and Xboxes alone.

Some of them need to die in their sleep.

Sugar Free Nos

Plot twist: Rockstar will never be able to stop it.

cixJdfg.png

That's a terrible plot twist. I saw that coming a mile away...

• Like 4

zdj9bqf.png

NV75rfv.png

Sugar Free Nos

That's a terrible plot twist. I saw that coming a mile away...

Well, I did fail all of my writing classes...

• Like 9
cixJdfg.png

Misanthrope Z

Leaked info from patch 1.16: "Fixed an exploit where we say we fixed exploits that aren't actually fixed"

• Like 7

Plot Twist: Hackers are Rockstar's programmers

• Like 3

Biohazard Abyss

The more UFOs, the better (:

klZZFxG.png

rockstar also said they fixed the multiple armored truck spawning glitch

They do fix them. They fix THAT instance of them. Doesn't mean there's not other ways to create the same outcome though.

Close one door and several more open.

• Like 3

This is what we say with every glitch

and the answer is usually no

Seriously though, patch 1.06 said cardboard had been removed from 'Down the Drain'......

I've not had 1 armored truck spawned since the hipster update and I've been to 50+ servers with loads of people and it's still have not spawned.

FertileFuZZ

I've not had 1 armored truck spawned since the hipster update and I've been to 50+ servers with loads of people and it's still have not spawned.

Same here, or no special crate drops........

I had a few armored trucks the last couple of days, so they haven't removed them. Yet.

The payouts seems decreased, or that could just be me having terrible luck.

CarimboHanky

What they did was that now when they leave it gets deleted. I think when someone put a UFO on free roam it stayed in the lobby for good but now it only stays there until people get out of view distance.

the only difference i notice between the this "new" ufo and the old ufos, is that this one would despawn once you move pass the 1 block radious and would spawn again once youre within that draw distance, the old ufos would render at much greater distance.

I had a few armored trucks the last couple of days, so they haven't removed them. Yet.

The payouts seems decreased, or that could just be me having terrible luck.

They have said they fixed the multiple spawn glitch like 3 times now, and literally the day of the last patch I got 30 in a row to spawn.

CarimboHanky

armored trucks are less common now but when they do appear chances are the glitch would happen.

i was in invite only session testing something, when a armored truck spawned just a block away, i when to it, took the money, baam other truck spawned on the next street, took the money, baam other truck spawn...

it was rinse and repeat for a good 10 minutes, the glitch stopped once the police killed me.

They also said they fixed the issue where armored trucks wouldn't drop cash. 75% of the armored trucks I attacked in public sessions in the last 3 days had none.

Bill_Assassin

I wish I met a money-dropping modder. Don't know why they're not loved by the community? Is it solely because they're different? Haven't you learned anything from the X-Men movies?

CarimboHanky

I wish I met a money-dropping modder. Don't know why they're not loved by the community? Is it solely because they're different? Haven't you learned anything from the X-Men movies?

after january's money wipe, there is not much love for money modders