Just lol at all of you that can't wait to buy the same game twice

CrustyFapSock

CrustyFapSock

Is this really what gaming has come to? Release the same exact game with some graphics tweaks a year later and people line up begging rockstar to take their money. Don't fall into the trap and be the dipsh*t rockstar expects you to be. You are a smart consumer and I have faith in you.

• Like 4

CallMeGarrett

You do know that most game companies and stores will let you buy the same next gen game for $10 or less? You really think R* is going to make people pay 60$ again for the same game but with better graphics? You can even be able to buy the next gen versions of BF4, Fifa, and AC 4 for a deal of $30 if you already have them on current-gen?

Edited by dillono

fawks20000

This isn't the time for that. You should've been complaining when everyone was buying the console version.

oCrapaCreeper

Lol, I'm just buying the PC version for the inevitable large modding community.

my f*cking god another one have you ever thought that people who only have a next-gen console or pc might want the game too?

• Like 2

CrustyFapSock

People are so shortsighted. Gta 5, last of us etc. Don't you see they are testing the waters. If these are successful (which they will be) be prepared for 6,8,10 month re-releases and loads more to follow suit. Why sell a game once when you can sell it twice. People apparently will eat it up all the same

Edited by CrustyFapSock

People are so shortsighted. Gta 5, last of us etc. Don't you see they are testing the waters. If these are successful (which they will be) be prepared for 6,8,10 month re-releases and loads more to follow suit. Why sell a game once when you can sell it twice. People apparently will eat it up all the same

they remastered the last of us because a lot of people didn't have a ps3 or a last gen console same thing with this game we already know millions of people want the pc version so rockstar is giving fans what they want

Actually, there is hope that Rockstar will implement North San Andreas as DLC for next gen.

-When you fly North, you crash quicker than any other direction

-Paleto County is mentioned by Lester as a description in the GTAO mission "Bust Out"

-San Fierro is mentioned numerous times throughout the story

-A postcard shows a shark on the coast of Paleto Bay, however another island is spotted in the distance

For more info, you should look at the Future map additions thread. There's plenty of more proof over there. That is all.

• Like 1

j4hhYw6.png

CrustyFapSock

they remastered the last of us because a lot of people didn't have a ps3 or a last gen console same thing with this game we already know millions of people want the pc version so rockstar is giving fans what they wantBecause they can't just make it backwards compatible right.. You know it's a scam deep down. But enjoy your last of us remake, Gta 5 graphics update, metro redux etc. nonetheless

Geralt of Rivia

No, they can't just make it backwards compatible lol. That also has nothing to do with R*.

Shows how much you know.

You're also being incredible short-sighted and only looking at this in a biased view.

Edited by TheMasterfocker
  • Like 1

CrustyFapSock

No, they can't just make it backwards compatible lol. That also has nothing to do with R*.

Shows how much you know.

You're also being incredible short-sighted and only looking at this in a biased view.

Please explain why porting from ps3 hardware to ps4 is simply not possible when ps now is designed to do just that. Even including ps1 games. Or are you naiive enough to believe these corporations aren't trying to squeeze every single dollar out of you.

Shows how much you know.

Please explain why porting from ps3 hardware to ps4 is simply not possible when ps now is designed to do just that. Even including ps1 games. Or are you naiive enough to believe these corporations aren't trying to squeeze every single dollar out of you.

Explain to me how you would go about doing it considering that the architecture is different, yes?

Who gives a flying f**k? Gonna buy two copies just to spite all you negative naggers.

• Like 2

Shows how much you know.

again that has nothing to do with R* or naughty dog blame sony.

Geralt of Rivia

Shows how much you know.

Oh, let's see, maybe because it's completely different architecture?

Don't talk about stuff when you have no idea what you're talking about.

And that service you're talking about? It's streaming. Nothing like backwards compatibility.

• Like 2

I SHADOWFOX I

Is this really what gaming has come to? Release the same exact game with some graphics tweaks a year later and people line up begging rockstar to take their money. Don't fall into the trap and be the dipsh*t rockstar expects you to be. You are a smart consumer and I have faith in you.

LOL at you for sounding like a cheapo.

I bet you believe in FEMA camps, the new wold order, and the moon landing was a hoax huh?

Just kidding, but for real though, maybe we just want to experience a better quality version of a game that we already enjoyed?

CrustyFapSock

Compabitibility sh*t is irrelevant. My point still stands. You are being duped into buying the same thing twice. With only minor differences and if thats alright with you fine. The industry will suffer however and you are unknowingly encouraging more of this in the future.

Edited by CrustyFapSock
  • Like 2

I suppose they were lining up with loads of exciting stuff, packed and carried over to the next-gen, exclusively.

But, if I'm wrong, thenits ridiculous to release with fresh victims in mind, who are ready to fully pay the price again for same game.

I'll definitely skip pre-ordering, wait for the details, and then buy.

CallMeGarrett

I suppose they were lining up with loads of exciting stuff, packed and carried over to the next-gen, exclusively.

But, if I'm wrong, thenits ridiculous to release with fresh victims in mind, who are ready to fully pay the price again for same game.

I dunno, I'm pretty sure R* doesn't want to practically release a new game under the guise of Grand Theft Auto V.

Compabitibility sh*t is irrelevant. My point still stands. You are being duped into buying the same thing twice. With only minor differences and if thats alright with you fine. The industry will suffer however and you are unknowingly encouraging more of this in the future.

please never come here again you are a perfect example of a retard

• Like 1

Cutter De Blanc

Well, OP sure changed my mind. Guess I'll stop saving money now.

• Like 2

I dunno, I'm pretty sure R* doesn't want to practically release a new game under the guise of Grand Theft Auto V.May be, If they only want to release for those of you to take the opportunity of playing on NG/PC experience unlike any thing new, then its seriously a missed opportunity.

But, then why did they mention "upgraded AI" on STEAM Page ( not mentioned on newswire though )??

An upgrade to AI changes the game experience and I think there could be even more to share in coming weeks.

kevin de santa

Don't hate us just because your mom won't buy you a next gen console lol

• Like 3

autotheftgrand

Someone's bitter coz they ain't got the money!

• Like 2

I'm still waiting for the Dreamcast version to be released, with added heists, what ever they are! I read it online somewhere, written by someone that knows somebody.... So it must be true, eh? :r*:

We already went through this

Thanks

Closed

Edited by Barefoot Tiger