Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,989 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Butterchickens24

Do you want a third or fourth property?

da_illest101

no, I want to have space for every car twice. I'm not gonna be happy with 4-5 even 10 properties.

CrazyRay

Not great for servers

Why is that? ...or are you just saying it with no idea?

Im thinking the game saves will be too large with much more than we have. I'm happy with 20 cars, just need 10 car house and that'll be fine.

It's just code text, or whatever you want to call it, it's not literally saving your cars, it would take an extra fraction of the existing save time to do it

Shaundi.

Only a retard would say no to exta properties.

Nem_Wan

Far more importantly I would like to be able to sell property for what it's worth without buying new property necessarily. Losing half the value when you trade up is absolute crap and totally unrealistic, at least without some backstory that your criminal life makes it too hard to sell your old digs legitimately.

homeskillet

I'd be happy with my 2nd property being up north and having a 10 car garage.

TheTruthIsFree

NO! Not only would it be bad for servers, but that would probably lead to people being able to camp in their apartments everywhere if the had bounty's. Besides, how often do you actually use most of those cars anyway? Sure, maybe some of them are in there for races but i bet most of them never leave your garage.

Yes/And I heard that the timer doesn't go down in your apartments and they'll eventually have to release more garages because of all the DLC cars they add, and as soon as high life came out I had filled the new garage up unexpectedly due to all the new additions and cars that were added to the websites.

Darth_Rob

Yes, I'd hate to admit it, but I need one more garage, out in Sandy Shores for my dune buggies, dirt bikes, 4x4's and 6x6's.

TheTruthIsFree

I'd also love if they added that hotel as a property and we could book/rent/buy rooms and live there. And I think rock star could make walking to your own room work by giving a room # and you take a elevator up there then we walk to our room. But the catch, if you rent a room you could only store your car in the parking lot or valet since you could only drive one PV. Also, for somebody who's buying a high value room there of course comes the ability of having a 10 car garage there, mid range room - 6 car garage and low end is 2 car. And a inside swimming pool would be beautiful.

DoctahWong

Give me one more property and I'll be a happy man.

... I just want my damn future house in Mirror Park, IF IT EVER HAPPENS.

MrCamo

They need to make like 100 existing homes purchasable and give us a 3rd property option. I would be fine if you had a cap on the cars at 26.

Shenmue18

Unless there would be a problem with the servers, I don't see why Rockstar doesn't let you get as many garages as you want. Since a large majority of the money hacks and glitches have been patched it would probably make more people play missions and would sell a sh*tload of cash cards as people are trying to get way more cars than the 20 that are allowed now.

TCMike

Who needs that many cars?

I do.

I remember back in the days of Gran Turismo 2, we were allowed to own 100 cars each. Amazing how far technology has advanced since then, that R* has the ability to allow us to own 20 whole cars! Amazing! :p

I needed 2 memory cards for GT2, since 100 cars wasn't quite enough for me then either.

SmokeDat

I'd take another 1 or 2 if/when they decide to add better houses and the possibility of mansions.

As it stands, I'm happy with my crib and an extra 10 stall garage.

Twin Turbo

I want a "Sultan of Brunei" garage.

wolfp212

I want to be able to own all the properties like you could in San Andreas. No reason why you shouldn't be able to.

CrazyRay

I do.

I remember back in the days of Gran Turismo 2, we were allowed to own 100 cars each. Amazing how far technology has advanced since then, that R* has the ability to allow us to own 20 whole cars! Amazing! :p

I needed 2 memory cards for GT2, since 100 cars wasn't quite enough for me then either.

Gran Turismo is and always was a car racing/collecting game, GTA is not...there is no comparison Edited by CrazyRay

yakprince

I could definitely use another property, hopefully one with a 10 car garage that isn't an apartment.

Zito

2 houses + 2 garages but with new interiors

wh1t31v3y

No. Had 2 full ten car garages but never drove most of them so sold a bunch. Now filling the extra 8 or so spaces with gang vehicles to sell later. I used to go to some car meets and had a few cars specifically for that but haven't been to one in forever so no need anymore. And most people only race with super or sports so no need for the other classes I had

Duncan96

As a car collector I aprove this.

Edit: I might not drive most of them very often, but they look good for showcase in my garage.

I do various money glitches just to have fancy garages. I'll get around 20 million from car duping just to buy a new collection or fund my adventures for rare vehicles. My actual garage(the one i dont use for duping) is cycled out every 2-4 days. So more properties is a great idea.

Kesh Kerdz

yes, i want a third one. fourth one? sure why not. i have enough money. hell i'd purchase and modify every car if i could...

PatG

Yes please. Owning 2 apartments and a house (at least 6 car garage for the house) would be nice.

4th property is welcome, but I doubt that I'd need it anyways.

Edited by PSgtaplayer1

TCMike

I do.

Gran Turismo is and always was a car racing/collecting game, GTA is not...there is no comparison

I have to disagree about GTA Online not being a racing game, as well as a car collecting game. Since, you know, there is a massive amount of racing content, the ability to own a large number of personalized cars, including special edition vehicles, collector edition vehicles, and limited edition vehicles.

Of course the beauty of GTAO is that you can play it however you want.

ChrilLe

I could use a hideout in Sandy Shores, so why not? lel

Edited by ChrilLe

GraniteDevil

I don't want just a third or fourth.

I want ALL the properties.

1CrazyFool

I do.

I do too.

At the moment I have 1 vehicle in each class other than vans and utility just for racing so that's 10 cars or so. The other 10 cars is my collectors garage for interesting cruising vehicles that all get taken out here and there.

I could easily fill 20 spots with my fav 2 cars in each class and use all 20 just for racing. Then double the space for collection vehicles too.

I would be happy with 3 properties but could use a 40 or 50 car warehouse with ease.

EKGene

I want the option to buy more properties.

Just the option.

Frankly, after playing a while, I don't need more than the free garage that was a bonus with the Collector's Edition.

brose_sfr

I want 20 cars spread across the map.

10 2 car garages!!

H8GodMode

im tryna get the 900 car garage...

irl pic of it...lol

Santa-Monica-Civic-Center-Parking-Garage

Santa-Monica-Civic-Center-Parking-Garage

Edited by H8GodMode

Gantons Most Wanted

We should be able to purchase 2 of each type of property sizes it would definitely help make things less clusterf*cked in terms of proximity to other players