GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Do you want a third or fourth property?

Butterchickens24

Butterchickens24

Do you want more properties?

Pros:

More garage space=more storable cars=more shark cards people buy=more money for rockstar

So it would be great for them and US!

I want/need more garge space I sold so many of my badass cars :(

Do you agree?

• Like 6

LoA-Phantom

lil john

Edited by LoA-Phantom
  • Like 3

Im thinking the game saves will be too large with much more than we have. I'm happy with 20 cars, just need 10 car house and that'll be fine.

SeberHusky

There has been no effects with adding a second garage. NEED FOUR! OR TEN!

Also, don't forget how many Snapmatics are on the server at any given time.

Also, Rockstar's servers are just as big as Google's, more garages is not an issue.

Edited by SeberHusky
  • Like 3

YogurtStorm

I'll take as many cars as I can get away with.

• Like 2

marco-polo

Then you'll want five and six...so on and so forth.

I'd be happy with 25 cars, it's probably too many for me but at least i'd have plenty of room. For others, more room is best.

I would love a third or fourth garage. It is only time I buy cash cards. I bought a cash card when I got a second garage and gladly buy a cash card for a third and fourth garage. Rockstar you want my money. I dare you to give me a third garage and see what happens.

Also, Rockstar's servers are just as big as Google's, more garages is not an issue.

Lol, it not about space it's about traffic with the constant saves. But the rock stars servers as big as googles quote made my day.

AgentExeider

short answer: yes, be it just garages or houses or apts, to be able to have a safe house even if it's two car hide-e-hole in paleto bay

I think given the choice between a mansion with a 10 car garage or a 3rd property, i'd rather have the 10 car garage mansion, but i'd honestly like to have both.

prestonchan

yes if there are new location, as the moving garage thing is f*cked now

Christian21J

Third property? Yes,but not more. 3 is enough...better unlock a new character slot.

iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

Would really like five properties, not for cars, but for locations. I would have another six, a ten car apartment, and a two car somewhere cool. I think it would open up the game so much more.

• Like 2

Shabazz916

no i do not want one... the map isnt big enough... its nt like its 4 or 5 parts ppl. spend most of their time in.... you spent %95 of your time in the city

Yes. Just so I could buy that 2 car garage house in Paleto Bay with the American flags on it without sacrificing even more of my precious black sedans/SUV.

zdj9bqf.png

NV75rfv.png

iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

no i do not want one... the map isnt big enough... its nt like its 4 or 5 parts ppl. spend most of their time in.... you spent %95 of your time in the city

I spend 5% of my time in the city is more like it. I have a six car in paleto bay, had the sandy shores one, and a ten car at the airport.

Edited by iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

XxX19Dude95XxX

no there is nothing to do in the apartments/houses and if we get mansions people will just b*itch about them being to big like they did with the high end apartment and for garages i don't and i can guaranteed most don't ether use half there cars

Edited by bikerman3

KornbreadMaf1a

Yes. The more garage spots the better.

You've got to remember that there 150 vehicles that you can own. 20 cars just isn't going to cut it.

CrysisAverted

Of course I do but first I want hackers to give us billions again or Heists first cause poor.