GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The problem with slipstreaming.

Testarossa

Testarossa

The problem is when you're taking a corner and brake, the player slipstreaming you exceeds the speed of you braking and rams you, same happens with the person behind it, this ocasionally causes a pile up in corners. For straights, the slipstream causes you to do the same, and makes you ram the car in front of you sometimes. (or viceversa)

So, in that case. I would disable slipstreaming (and possibly catchup) to prevent this from happening.

image.png

twitter // instagram // #KB43VER

What is this? Talk about really old stuff day?

I swear it's like every thread is like the game just came out.

OT: Yes slipstream is stupid.

• Like 2

Let go of the acceleration and glide through the corner.

It's not the slipstream itself, it's the imcompetence of the driver behind. A good driver takes this into account and therefore no problems.

FelipeSCCP

It's not the slipstream itself, it's the imcompetence of the driver behind. A good driver takes this into account and therefore no problems.

malcolmfunktion

Rammers in races use this to send you off track by stopping their high speed on the corner by crashing into you...which leaves you missing the corner completely and spinning out of control and them having slowed down enough to take the corner from the crash..BUT...if you're smart enough you can check the rear view mirror and literally just brake and not turn at all, most of the time they will just speed off down the road after missing their turn while you can just turn and leave them in the dust...

Did I just write all that...wtf!?

Fail_At_GTA

Although it may not seem like it, players on these forums do have brains and have figured this out on their own many months ago.

The optimal thing to do would be to use the slipstream to slingshot around the front car while going through a turn.

7Rj3AZw.png

CatchMeTrolling

The problem with slipstreaming is I can hang back the entire race but use it to win with a stock car.

Edited by CatchMeTrolling

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png

i wish it was like midnight club la where the slipstream acts like nos for a few seconds where you can boost it when you like.

This is why R* introduced Non-contact racing. Have you played it before? It's apparently all the rage these days.