HD Carcer City?

CatsWontDance

CatsWontDance

I was wondering where you think the HD Carcer City is, and what you think it is. Do you think it's still the same grimy city from Manhunt? Or do you think it's supposed to be something new by now? If I had to guess by a reference in V, I'd say it's in the Midwest, but on top of that I think Carcer may become the HD Universe's Chicago down the line. A Chicago-based Carcer would be an interesting numbered title with Chicago being America's second largest city, but also because we haven't had a Midwest GTA yet.

• Like 1

universetwisters

I don't think Carcer City is Chicago, but rather just some generic rust belt city like how III-era Liberty City was just a generic Northeastern city. There's not really many things hinting it to be Chicago.

sTgL5iS.png

TrevorSpeed914

If there isn't another Manhunt, there is no HD Carcer City. We won't see a GTA game there because it's always been an easter egg on the radio or in dialogue. I seriously doubt Manhunt and GTA are in the same universe.

universetwisters

I seriously doubt Manhunt and GTA are in the same universe.

Served.

sTgL5iS.png

If they are gunna have Carcer City, they can't have it looking like an abonded dystopian looking city. It has to be somewhat cleaner than the way it was potrayed in Manhunt

If Carcer City is a bad place where not many people live; and its just an awful place to be, it can be a good city to be in the next game, ONLY if GTA VI is dark themed, oh yes DARKER than GTA IV

• Like 3

universetwisters

ONLY if GTA VI is dark themed, oh yes DARKER than GTA IV

Hell, a puppy skipping through a meadow would be a darker story than GTA 5 so anything can go, really.

sTgL5iS.png

TrevorSpeed914

I seriously doubt Manhunt and GTA are in the same universe.

Served.

Don't even try, redneck boy. You forgot the part where I said it was an easter egg on the radio. There is no other evidence that they're in the same universe.

universetwisters

Don't even try, redneck boy. You forgot the part where I said it was an easter egg on the radio. There is no other evidence that they're in the same universe.

>Redneck boy

>Michael specifically mentions going to Carcer City in the Paleto Score

You're trying way too hard.

sTgL5iS.png

KarimNTerr

Carcer City is, in fact, based on Camden, Detroit, East St. Louis, Flint, Philadelphia and Youngstown, and is in the vicinity of Liberty City.

xe3hUFK.png

TrevorSpeed914

>Redneck boy

>Michael specifically mentions going to Carcer City in the Paleto Score

You're trying way too hard.

Okay. Enjoy all the dislikes on your Youtube videos. You're beginning to annoy me with your smugness, but I'm hardly threatened by a pizza-faced idiot who thinks a mention means that the Carcer City in Manhunt is in GTA. Oh, wait, it's yet to be in a GTA game.

Keep messing around, and I'll come right back.

universetwisters

Okay. Enjoy all the dislikes on your Youtube videos. You're beginning to annoy me with your smugness, but I'm hardly threatened by a pizza-faced idiot who thinks a mention means that the Carcer City in Manhunt is in GTA. Oh, wait, it's yet to be in a GTA game.

tumblr_n88jc5360c1qehwz1o5_500.gif

It's not a matter of being "smug", it's just a matter of simple research and observation. I can go all day on how Carcer City exists in the GTA universe. And if you're gonna keep doing ad homenim attacks rather than bringing up valid points, I'll give you a list of all the times Carcer's been stated to exist in the GTA universe.

sTgL5iS.png

KarimNTerr

No, universetwisters is right. Carcer City share the same Universe as that of GTA's cities. Here's just some of the most notable references.

• Like 2

xe3hUFK.png

TrevorSpeed914

tumblr_n88jc5360c1qehwz1o5_500.gif

It's not a matter of being "smug", it's just a matter of simple research and observation. I can go all day on how Carcer City exists in the GTA universe. And if you're gonna keep doing ad homenim attacks rather than bringing up valid points, I'll give you a list of all the times Carcer's been stated to exist in the GTA universe.

What I love is your pseudo-intelligent attitude. I've already brought up the valid point that they're easter eggs. We've never seen Carcer City in a previous GTA game. Yes, it's been mentioned. There's also a chainsaw in a bathroom in Vice City that's a nod to Scarface. Are Scar Face and GTA in the same universe? Also, with that logic, let's go a step further and point to the GTA references in Manhunt... that don't exist.

So, I don't believe they're in the same universe. Your problem is that you can't have an argument without your own "ad honenim" BS. You called me a twat, as I recall, and I hadn't called you anything prior to that.

And yes, Mods, I'll keep doing this with him if I have to.

No, universetwisters is right. Carcer City share the same Universe as that of GTA's cities. Here's just some of the most notable references.

No, he is not. Until objective evidence is presented that Carcer City is physically in the same universe other than easter egg references, then please don't even try.

CatsWontDance

What would you guys think of a Carcer City that was Philadelphia and crossed over the Delaware River into Camden? They could also do Detroit extending up to Flint.

universetwisters

@Bucky - I called you a twat because I showed you definitive proof I live in Florida and you show videos of me, attack me like that last post, etc. Do you have amnesia or just very one-tracked mind? And what are you proving to the mods about "keeping doing with him if I have to"?

No, he is not. Until objective evidence is presented that Carcer City is physically in the same universe other than easter egg references, then please don't even try.

What

So something doesn't exist unless we physically see it? So Washington DC doesn't exist in the GTA universe even though we heard it on the radio, along with Paris and Moscow? Niko's home country doesn't exist because we don't see it?

Edited by universetwisters
  • Like 1

sTgL5iS.png

universetwisters

No, if you remember, you called me a twat before I posted a video of you.

Dude, if you want me to go further, I will. I don't mind making you a personal project. I don't mind getting banned from this forum, because you're on other sites too.

As I said before, because you keep denying I'm from Florida.

But seriously, I don't know what posting my videos here would do to me. If anything, it'll make you look like that Bjork stalker with that creepy obsession with me. You wouldn't happen to be planning on sneaking into my house in the middle of the night and smothering me with a pillow just because you're constantly being proved wrong and arguing that your wrong point is right is making you look more like a fool? Damn, you don't even address my fallacy in your logic.

So something doesn't exist unless we physically see it? So Washington DC doesn't exist in the GTA universe even though we heard it on the radio, along with Paris and Moscow? Niko's home country doesn't exist because we don't see it?

sTgL5iS.png

TrevorSpeed914

No, if you remember, you called me a twat before I posted a video of you.

Dude, if you want me to go further, I will. I don't mind making you a personal project. I don't mind getting banned from this forum, because you're on other sites too.

As I said before, because you keep denying I'm from Florida.

But seriously, I don't know what posting my videos here would do to me. If anything, it'll make you look like that Bjork stalker with that creepy obsession with me. You wouldn't happen to be planning on sneaking into my house in the middle of the night and smothering me with a pillow just because you're constantly being proved wrong and arguing that your wrong point is right is making you look more like a fool? Damn, you don't even address my fallacy in your logic.

You've yet to prove me wrong on anything objectively. Subjectively speaking, posting your videos displays your poor hygiene, redneck attire, and dull sensibilities.

Well, I guess I'll be seeing you around. You've made a big mistake. :)

universetwisters

You've yet to prove me wrong on anything objectively. Subjectively speaking, posting your videos displays your poor hygiene, redneck attire, and dull sensibilities.

Well, I guess I'll be seeing you around. You've made a big mistake. :)

Henceforth, you're relying on ad hominem attacks to get your message across, as opposed to answering the question I asked that challenges your logic that "If we don't see it, it doesn't exist". Whad'ya gonna do, smother me in my sleep?

sTgL5iS.png

Hello Bucky. I'm new here but I want you to know that from reading these posts of yours, from a completely outside perspective, you seem to be a little crazy and obsessive.

Don't like someone? Get their personal info! HYUCK!

Video games are serious business. Totally.

• Like 1

TrevorSpeed914

Hello Bucky. I'm new here but I want you to know that from reading these posts of yours, from a completely outside perspective, you seem to be a little crazy and obsessive.

You didn't see the posts where he idiotically generalized the South's culture as a whole, only for me to prove that he is one of the people he hates.

He's an idiot, and he tried my patience.

So, newb, if you want some, keep it coming.

...oh, you're just him: https://www.youtube.com/user/Univer3eTwist3ers/channels

https://www.youtube.com/user/waymuu/videos

Edited by Bucky914

You didn't see the posts where he idiotically generalized the South's culture as a whole, only for me to prove that he is one of the people he hates.

Can you please link me to the post? I'll read it and get back to you.

TrevorSpeed914

Why? You've already read it, Phil.

universetwisters

A) You didn't prove I'm a redneck until you do an in-depth analysis and post it somewhere here

B) The idea of going on a revenge quest on a guy who doesn't like the south is idiotic.

sTgL5iS.png

TrevorSpeed914

A) You didn't prove I'm a redneck until you do an in-depth analysis and post it somewhere here

B) The idea of going on a revenge quest on a guy who doesn't like the south is idiotic.

Keep the insults coming. Revenge is a dish best served cold, so it's going to be a bitch, dude.

LhwOLv6.jpg

• Like 3

universetwisters

Keep the insults coming. Revenge is a dish best served cold, so it's going to be a bitch, dude.

It's not really an insult, I just want you to explain the flaw in your logic and I'm wondering what you're gonna do. Threatening to harm me? That ain't cool amigo.

sTgL5iS.png

TrevorSpeed914

LhwOLv6.jpg

Thirteen year olds aren't allowed to play GTA. Why are you here?

universetwisters

I'd be very careful with what you're saying. You're the guy who's acting 13.

sTgL5iS.png

Thirteen year olds aren't allowed to play GTA. Why are you here?

I'm actually 16, friend. Granted, still under the M age requirement but who does that stop?

TrevorSpeed914

Harming you? No one said anything about that.

It's not really an insult, I just want you to explain the flaw in your logic and I'm wondering what you're gonna do. Threatening to harm me? That ain't cool amigo.

We aren't amigos. You're just some white trash kid, so I don't need to "harm" you. You're the one who was stupid enough to post his driver's license here. You're the one who called me a twat because I pointed out your own illogical nonsense. You've not stated anything objective.

Goodbye. Look forward to me.