GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Tour de Los Santos - Based on the Tor de France (PS3)

Guest Billy Russo

Guest Billy Russo

Hey guys. So, I've been watching the Tour de France and it gave me a really good idea for a race. I've noticed that Cycling is a pretty underused section of the game really and I've not really played an 'endurance' cycling race yet, they all seem very short.

I've focused on taking you through some of the best parts of the city, past some of the main downtown area, the arena and finishing off at the airport.

1_0.jpg

Description: 1-16 riders will be passing through Los Santos to take part in the legendry Tour de France. Experience the action, intensity and drive to be the winner of the LS stage as you take in the beautiful scenery. Endurance required for this bicycle race. Limited to race bikes only.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/mTKjt79K40mRBPSgIr2f-g?platformId=2

If you pop over on Xbox360 I've got a playlist of 10 endurance cycling races named Tour de San Andreas for you :p Still awaiting R* to add slipstream to bicycles though, so not much point in playing them just yet :S

Guest Billy Russo

I used to have a 360, but I switched over. :( It broke down so many times lol. Wish you could just play jobs regardless of the platform they were made on.

I have also been watching quite a bit of Le Tour de France. I'll definitely be checking this race out.

I used to have a 360, but I switched over. :( It broke down so many times lol. Wish you could just play jobs regardless of the platform they were made on.

Totally agreed...