GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Armoured Personnel Carriers

StuntmanTom357

StuntmanTom357

I believe a cool vehicle to add to GTA Online would be a, or a variety, of APC's. It'd be a good idea as, just like many people, I hate the tank because it is way too overpowered and the amount of children that use it in online servers physically pains me. I would much rather prefer an APC as rather than a cannon, it would (hopefully) have a machine gun mounted which would be controlled by the driver but if a passenger entered, they would be able to take control of the machine gun like they would with the Buzzard's rockets, giving the driver one thing to focus on, whilst the passenger could fire upon any attackers. In addition, this post links back to my other Topic, which is about an Amphibious vehicle. As there are several APC's of which I know of that can adapt to the water, for example various models of the Russian BTR. If we could get one of these, and actually get it in our garage, this would give the players a reason to buy shark cards, as to me, this sounds bad-ass. If we could use it in our garage rather than just order it from Pegasus, we could be allowed to make our APC(s) unique by giving them certain Paint schemes, maybe even camouflage, and place our specified crew emblem in a distinctive place on the Armour. Another modification would be to change the weapon actually mounted on the APC, perhaps swapping the Machine gun for a grenade launcher, trading in the rapid fire of the Machine gun for the damage for the grenade launcher, or being able to upgrade the ammo type for the weapons, like swapping out steel rounds for Incendiary rounds, or maybe even having to press Square/X to change between these two weapons.

Moving to Online Forum...

• Like 1

I am happy with any new armoured vehicles, a new helicopter is definitely on my wish list. I like the idea though man, if they give us something like that hopefully the co-pilots camera is detter than the buzzards.

• Like 1

DaltonWilliams123

Why do you assume that children use them more than anyone? Who knows who is on the end of the Microphone. Such ignorance.

StuntmanTom357

It is not such ignorance, when they kill you you hear them talking, so stop assuming I am in the wrong.

CarimboHanky

It is not such ignorance, when they kill you you hear them talking, so stop assuming I am in the wrong.

9 out of 10 twankers i kill are not children. # FACT

back on topic, the APC from IV was really nice, ill like something like that.

• Like 1

StuntmanTom357

9 out of 10 twankers i kill are not children. # FACT

back on topic, the APC from IV was really nice, ill like something like that.

Well unfortunately, the "twankers" I've dealt with a mainly kids, but ya know its all about the experience. P.S. Love the "Twankers" xD I must remember to use that next time :D

StuntmanTom357

Haha, no xD That's a half-track. Look up BTR APC.

Hello_losers

Game play wise it sounds reasonable and balanced but.... Why is it people only seem to want military gear. I mean a armored SUV with a machine gun on top could maybe fulfill the same role and be a bit more "logical" as it could belong to merryweather. I did like TBoGT's apc though. Regardless if it were to be added id still probably buy it because new stuff is always good even if its all just a cash card conspiracy :panic:

• Like 1

Headdogg81

An amphibious vehicle would be cool. Doesn't need to be a military vehicle either.

lm_ms2_terraquad.jpg

4-cobra-amphibious.jpg

Remote Six

Like an M2A3 Bradley? Thats more of an IFV though.

Perhaps an M113A3?

747400.jpg

Xbox LIVE gamertag: xVAULTxDWELLERx

StuntmanTom357

Like an M2A3 Bradley? Thats more of an IFV though.

Perhaps an M113A3?

Yeah something like that :D

Game play wise it sounds reasonable and balanced but.... Why is it people only seem to want military gear. I mean a armored SUV with a machine gun on top could maybe fulfill the same role and be a bit more "logical" as it could belong to merryweather. I did like TBoGT's apc though. Regardless if it were to be added id still probably buy it because new stuff is always good even if its all just a cash card conspiracy :panic:

Because there is an abundance of military themed stuff we can actually buy, and there are a lot of Military Themed crews out there that want content! Also, people like to use these vehicles and go around to kill people. xD