GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Has your character ever spawned and looked like this before?

kdub

So here's what my character looked like normally a while back

0_0.jpg

And here's what he looked like for about 10 minutes the last time that this happened to me, which was 23 days ago.

0_0.jpg

It's no big deal, but I thought it was pretty funny. I've never heard anyone else mention anything like this happening. It's happened to me around 5-10 times in my GTAO experience, which I started on January 18th. Looks worse than a GTA 3 character (if I remember correctly).. haha.

lol...thats rad...I would try and keep it that way

Mine did this once:

0_0.jpg

Edited by godziller
  • Like 3

MantisFang

i think this is an improvement?

reminds me of old school goldeneye 64 grafixx

0.jpg

Edited by MantisFang

You got a LOD version of your character...no biggie.

6IBTBOM.png

Lol that's a rare look, I'd keep it like that if I were you

TheGoodSgtScooter

Ha! Mine just turns purple.

• Like 1

It was interesting haha. But yeah, that picture is from the last time that it happened and it lasted a good 10 minutes or so, until I went to another session.

And here's what he looked like for about 10 minutes the last time that this happened to me, which was 23 days ago.

0_0.jpg

It's no big deal, but I thought it was pretty funny. I've never heard anyone else mention anything like this happening. It's happened to me around 5-10 times in my GTAO experience, which I started on January 18th. Looks worse than a GTA 3 character (if I remember correctly).. haha.

I think that this is a sign that Rockstar is experimenting with importing the beloved GTA III Liberty City to GTA0. :p:p When we take a flight to to LC, we will look like this when we get there.

The Benz will say in an interview, "Yes, well, we had grand plans for upgrading Liberty City to the same graphics quality as Los Santos in GTAV, but it was taking too long, so we had to backtrack. But the good news is, we will be adding Vice City to GTA0 very soon."

Edited by saintsrow
  • Like 3

0_0.jpg

That's low poly - low texture resolution version of you bro. Usually this version of your character mesh loaded when someone is viewing your character from far away.

• Like 1

Mine once turned ghost white, with veins bulging and half his bald head painted blue like a crash test dummy.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I saw this on a number of occasions.. once my face was a camo texture. But it hasn't happened in a while.

cant believe how long this bug has been around....and rockstar hasnt fixed it..........

Alec Skorpio

lol getting a low level LOD version is new to me.

I've had all sorts of goofy things happen to my guy, but usually changing sessions fixes it :/

Blind and Mute

Marijuana, not even once.

• Like 3

0_0.jpg

I saw this on a number of occasions.. once my face was a camo texture. But it hasn't happened in a while.

Are you by any chance the Hulk?

• Like 3

well when i try to enter the online event and when it fails, my avatar spawns invisible (even my weapons wheel is invisible). :lol:

KornbreadMaf1a

cant believe how long this bug has been around....and rockstar hasnt fixed it..........

It will probably never be fixed. The people who know more about coding can correct me if I'm wrong but common sense tells me that something happened to the data that was being transferred between your connection and R* thus making your character turn out like that. It could of been any number of things and those things are more likely to increase than decrease over time but it shouldn't become game breaking and probably will never even be common.

If that is all that happens to me while I'm playing this game then color me happy because it beats when I was a kid and never even heard of the internet

More likely the draw distance got messed up and made his Character like this.

Not to my character but a few time I died on a mission and was watching another guy finish it, and the whole map got super low fi like that, just looked like a bunch of random polygon shapes.

• Like 1

0_0.jpg

In this pic your head texture is a normal map used for projecting high poly details lol.

• Like 1

SeberHusky

0_0.jpg

Makes me think of Takakazu Abe

papergc,441x415,w,ffffff.2u1.jpg

• Like 9

AceThaCreator

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

don't get scared by too much in this game but if i saw you i would be running for the hills in fear that you will absorb all of my bullets and in return hulk smash my ass lol. Edited by BlackAce23
  • Like 3