Western Bagger

Siliconecake

Siliconecake

Hey

Does anyone know how to find a Bagger? I've been searching for hours, but to no avail. Or, if anyone has one, could you please help me by using it to spawn others? I'm on PS3, PSN is N00B_FalseCake *It's two zeros for N00B, not two O's.

Thank you in advance!

henryborked

They seem to have become quite rare, just like the Daemon...

Change to invite only if its on Simeons list... they will spawn nearly everywhere f.e on the LSC parking lot or near the gang attacks in Sandy Shores :)

I've found all mine at the lost trailer park out by the alamo

L71cGcK.png

henryborked

I find nothing at the trailerpark. Not one single Western. Many rednecks on off road bikes but those are irrelevant.

I just found one on the street

Yes, but WHERE? This post does not help op

HKZeroFive

Change to invite only if its on Simeons list... they will spawn nearly everywhere f.e on the LSC parking lot or near the gang attacks in Sandy Shores :)

I'd follow this strategy. Works for both Daemon and Bagger

henryborked

Next problem. My Simeon never requests them. Only that horrible FQ2 etc.

transambill

Unless you already have one, go to the gang attack under the pier and get a Western Daemon and then drive it down Alta street and around by Mors Mutual and Simeon's car lot and Daemon's and Baggers will spawn.

Another way if you don't mind session hopping is to grab a chopper (faster than driving) and hit the parking lot down behind the tennis courts close to the beach, the Marina parking lot and the Maze bank arena parking lot and on the corner of the little parking lot at the horse dirt track and of course the golf course parking lot.

Those are the most common places it spawns. If you find a Daemon or Buccaneer at any of those places fly away and come back cause a Bagger will spawn those two are on the same Simeon list as the Bagger. If no luck switch session and repeat till you find it.

Just cause it's not on your Simeon list doesn't mean it's not on someone else's in that session and will still spawn for you.

I found one a couple days ago using the second method without it being on my list at the time and it only took about 15 minutes of searching and session hopping twice.

Izzy Glitch

after trying for months I finally found one when not looking for it anymore!!no joke. its a another life glitch.

i found the Daemon in front the Los Santos custom in sandy shore next to the store

the bagger i found it close to the eclipse aparments and tequila-taquila bar (i dont know the name)

henryborked

i found the Daemon in front the Los Santos custom in sandy shore next to the store

the bagger i found it close to the eclipse aparments and tequila-taquila bar (i dont know the name)

Were you driving anything in particular when you found the Daemon?

I have a solution I can guarantee will work. I've done gang attacks around Blaine County/Sandy Shores and they spawn for that bike gang. There's that trailer park village with a bunch of trailers, and just northwest of that where the bridge and the tunnel is, there's another gang zone there. They all have the Bagger.

Were you driving anything in particular when you found the Daemon?

No, i was joined sesion and my last location was there

i walk where is the arm wrestling and i saw the bike

I just found one on the street

Yes, but WHERE? This post does not help op

sorry, right around the corner from the main LSC in the middle of the city

henryborked

This is beyond stupid. I've been trying every possible method but no Baggers or Daemons. Damn it, I wish we could still spmp...

this is how i found my bagger and daemon: golf course-last location-switch sessions until you see it

henryborked

Aw man! I just logged on, received my Simeon message... Daemon! Bagger! The first one I find cruising down the street from the golf course and the second is on the course parking lot. Both of them now securely in my possession.☺