GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

FOS Memorial Tribute Thread

Gutslab

This is a thread to post your favorite memories and moments from any of the Field of Screams missions.

Mine was when I would go afk for a hour and come back with +500k in my bank account. Another was racing everyone else to be the first to kill the cop who had nothing to do with the mission objective (the one standing next to a civilian). Because f*ck that guy.

LightningLord

This is a thread to post your favorite memories and moments from any of the Field of Screams missions.

Mine was when I would go afk for a hour and come back with +500k in my bank account. Another was racing everyone else to be the first to kill the cop who had nothing to do with the mission objective (the one standing next to a civilian). Because f*ck that guy.

I did the exact same thing. :lol:

IcOqQpq.gif

marco-polo

Racing to the tank/cargobob and hitting a tree after trying to avoid all the obstacles on the left side of the shed (the same side as the cop).

Good times. RIP

Nope, I play for fun not to wave my e-peen around.. Play with the stuff I have and enjoy it until I inevitably have money to spend on more things to have fun with

hvcciookay

Someback story on this mission? I remember seeing stuff about it, but never clicking on it.

Coreyandy5

FOS v3 was better than v4 because it only took 5 minutes and people could go afk where as in v4 you needed a whole team, but these missions gave us the opportunity to work as a team great missions that were fun along with the cash

PrestoWater

What was Field of Screams?

A modded mission that gave you 75,000 every completion, or V2 at least

Edited by PrestoWater

Lucky, wish this was for 360 when it was in it's prime..

CmLup8S.png

RIP in peace

I remember racing to the tank.....

• Like 1

FOS was a fun mission. I don't remember if I played 3 or 4, but I played one version on my secondary character (below rank 30 at the time).

Managed to do a couple of runs in a row before the group slowly emptied. In the end it was just three others with me, one who was afc and the other two who couldn't figure out what to do.

I was surprised to find that noone else thought of using vehicles as bullet shields. Like the swat van.

It was funny seeing lots of higher ranked players get into massive firefights while I just grabbed the cargobob and swooped in to nab the fieldmaster and fly it to relative safety.

After joining the lobby I thought I'd get kicked because of my rank but they didn't and there was actually some decent teamwork happening.

The pay out was undoubtedly the main reason that mission was played but it was fun to do. Bit of actual challenge getting those tractors out of that little army.

Edited by BlackMilk

Ballistic Jello

RIP in peace

Another Mensa candidate.

2rqkacm.jpg

My best memories were racing to the cargobob then trying to pick up the tractor with a hail of gunfire around me, that and hearing people say "omg wtf 75k!?!?!!?" the first time they did it.

The crew I'm in did a few nights with at least 10-15 people playing each time over and over, we made a fortune!
But not only that, it was utter carnage and so much fun.

Infact, I'd say its the most fun I've had playing the entire game, and easily the most fun mission even if the payout had of been similar to other normal missions.

R* should of learnt a lot from it, but it seems they didn't. :(

matajuegos01

I remember completing FOS v4 solo, it was f*cking hard and I had to do it with a tank, and then it didn't give me money, f*ck that, then I went to the v3 and I grinded it

#KeepLeviBanned

#RestInPeaceXYN

#IchLiebeDichBitch

#FarewellUGotSmokedWeWon'tMissYou

#GoodbyeDan30CalSeeYouInHell

da_illest101

Those missions were so fun. I love how chaotic it was and when the game's world was f*cking up

The mods are "not" gonna lock this important thread.

Delta India Echo

I remember never winning any rounds of this, even with a full lobby, hell some people cried their way out of the lobby when they find out they could win 75k and just couldn't get to pilot the Cargobob without it exploding by the bullets.

Edited by Delta India Echo

efe4a6b167.png