GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Satellite Communications Hosting?

JaegerV2

It's worth a shot but I've read a few people mention playing and completing this mission will allow crate drops.

Which is probably why I've never witnessed or seen a crate drop in GTA Online. so, I'm calling out to the gracious people on here wondering whether someone would be kind enough to invite me into said mission.

I keep calling Ron but he only gives me the same mission over and over again.. "Fueling the flames". It's a rare occasion if I get something new. I can't figure it out lol

You won't even need to hang around, I'll take it from there. From then we could maybe work something out as a repayment.

A Hearse spawn if you don't already have one? I don't know but we'll figure it out. Thank you if any.

Forgot to mention platform - xbox

Edited by JaegerV2

I'm on the xbox, outstanding would you be good to go in about say 15 - 20mins?

I just literally got in, sat down and started eating lol

Feel free to shoot me a friend request (GT is my screen name), then I'll message you when finished. My mics current on charge but should be good to go by then.

If not it's no biggy, after we've done I'll start an invite only session and get you in for the Hearse if interested.

Thanks for the quick reply, truly appreciated.

Edited by JaegerV2

Freddy1Krueger

No probs I'll invite you in twenty mins. Already have the hearse but thanks for the offer anyway

No probs I'll invite you in twenty mins. Already have the hearse but thanks for the offer anyway

Thank you, absolute legend.

Freddy1Krueger

Its says your gamertag is not valid. Send me a message on live Gt Freddy1 Krueger and I will invite you

Its says your gamertag is not valid. Send me a message on live Gt Freddy1 Krueger and I will invite you

True credit to the community, thanks again for the help.

It worked perfectly, crates are now dropping. I'll get a hat at the end of the night.. I'll bet my left bollock on it.