GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What's the deal with using real MC's as GTA crews?

KornbreadMaf1a

KornbreadMaf1a

I've seen a lot of Outlaws, Hells Angels, Sons of Silence, etc crews on here and know damn well none of you are actual members. I'm not trying to sound like a badass but I've had some dealings with a few outlaws and know for a fact they would take extreme offense to their club being represented by some wannabes on a video game.

It is a long shot but if they were ever to come across somebody misrepresenting their club there would be severe repercussions. I understand that people want to role play or whatever but create your own MC don't rip off a real club just because you like the patch.

I'm sure most of y'all will laugh at me but if anybody really knows what's up they will agree with me. You may think its a game but to a real 1%er it's not a game it's real life.

Geisterfaust

Probably, you're the only person who cares about some guys being misrepresented in video game. Sorry.

They probably do get pissed at being reduced to a child's entertainment vessel, but what can they do about it?

They're outlaws. It's not like they can file a complaint.

6IBTBOM.png

I've seen a lot of Outlaws, Hells Angels, Sons of Silence, etc crews on here and know damn well none of you are actual members.

I know several MC members who are members of a namesake MC in GTA

It is a long shot but if they were ever to come across somebody misrepresenting their club there would be severe repercussions.

lol

For the same reason everybody act like a f*cking asshole: because they 'can'.

• Like 2

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

Its a game, a few tough guys cant' grasp that?

Look at it this way; would you like it if your image were made a laughing stock for kids to berate & disrespect?

Probably not.

6IBTBOM.png

CatchMeTrolling

Look at it this way; would you like it if your image were made a laughing stock for kids to berate & disrespect?

Probably not.

I would think I have better things to worry about. Just an example of people taking themselves too seriously.

• Like 2

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png

I would think I have better things to worry about. Just an example of people taking themselves too seriously.

That's not a concise answer. Obviously everyone has things on their mind.

Yes or no, would you be ticked?

6IBTBOM.png

They probably do get pissed at being reduced to a child's entertainment vessel, but what can they do about it?

They're outlaws. It's not like they can file a complaint.

They could track you down and kill you :O

In real life, of course.

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

Probably not.

have you seen those tv shows on TLC? That pretty much pussied the out law biker image more than any videogame ever could. #joke

CatchMeTrolling

That's not a concise answer. Obviously everyone has things on their mind.

Yes or no, would you be ticked?

No, unless it physically hurts me. The only people that care about keeping up an image are the ones that care about what others think of them.

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png

Durtywhyteboi88

I've seen a lot of Outlaws, Hells Angels, Sons of Silence, etc crews on here and know damn well none of you are actual members. I'm not trying to sound like a badass but I've had some dealings with a few outlaws and know for a fact they would take extreme offense to their club being represented by some wannabes on a video game.

It is a long shot but if they were ever to come across somebody misrepresenting their club there would be severe repercussions. I understand that people want to role play or whatever but create your own MC don't rip off a real club just because you like the patch.

I'm sure most of y'all will laugh at me but if anybody really knows what's up they will agree with me. You may think its a game but to a real 1%er it's not a game it's real life.

speak for yourself young man.....

Any solid 1%er wouldn't lay hands on a child....doesn't matter who you are you will get touched for that sh*t in the pen

You think a biker gang is going to find you and mess you up because you pretended to be on there gang in a game?.

They aren't as badass as the hamburgers make them appear.

logansryche

I can see both sides of this. However, as everyone's said it is just a game and unless these crews took to calling themselves those gangs and making names for themselves outside GTA(in which case the Angels would just send the government after you), no one has anything to worry about.

Edited by logansryche

Doesn't matter to me. They all get blown up equally on their 2 wheel death machines

PinkRibbonScars

I don't see how that's any different from people who use the names of real gangs,mobs,cartels,cults, and other groups. I also don't see why an mc member would get upset over someone misrepresenting their crew on a video game.

ninjaontour

I've been considering this, and the OP might be right.

I sure hope the real Sons of Anarchy don't hunt me down and whip my ass.

0_0.jpg

slowburn29

I know whats up and real gangstas dont care about video games

nice try though

OP, my great uncle is Sonny Barger the OG leader of the Calizona Hells Angels. Some of us know better. Others are 13 year olds with no imagination to make their own MC. Kinda hard to take offense to a video game though. I think a few MCs would be proud to know they're represented in any way. The Lost and Damned in-game MC is okay but it isn't enough. Let's put it this way- better to be a Hell's Angel lookalike than a Sons of Anarchy cosplayer.

My buddy and I just started the Sons of Dawn. I am not a religious man but God called Lucifer one of thr Sons of Morning before casting him from Heaven. That MC was already created. Go figure. So SoD was bor with the tag 1412, as in Isaiah 14:12

• Like 3

ninjaontour

OP, my great uncle is Sonny Barger the OG leader of the Calizona Hells Angels. Some of us know better. Others are 13 year olds with no imagination to make their own MC. Kinda hard to take offense to a video game though. I think a few MCs would be proud to know they're represented in any way. The Lost and Damned in-game MC is okay but it isn't enough. Let's put it this way- better to be a Hell's Angel lookalike than a Sons of Anarchy cosplayer.

My buddy and I just started the Sons of Dawn. I am not a religious man but God called Lucifer one of thr Sons of Morning before casting him from Heaven. That MC was already created. Go figure. So SoD was bor with the tag 1412, as in Isaiah 14:12

Remind me again what Sons of Anarchy is based on.

Some people in GTAO want things to look like their real life counterparts. I created a crew so i could have the pontiac firebird "screaming chicken" on the front of my phoenix. To my surprise, my crew has skyrocketed to over 730 members.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 7

Remind me again what Sons of Anarchy is based on.

Starring Ron Perlman (Hellboy) and Katy Segal (Futurama, Married with Children) and a few other recognizable faces; in which a small-town biker gang that has dealings with the Hell's Angels, Cartel and more.

While the show is interesting, it's just another Breaking Bad, Weeds or any other show like that. The extreme drama and suspense and the ever present "nick of time" saves... it's just too unbelievable. Too convenient.

Edited by madmanaz

Mathew4296

You're all a bunch of children. Why is this even an issue? On the off chance that there was even the slightest possibility of repercussions over using a real life gang as your crew on GTA Online, it's the persons own damn fault. OP, as far as I'm concerned, you're just trying to show off and act like you are a tough guy in real life under the veil of expressing concern over people using real life gangs as their crew.

This is dumb as sh*te.

• Like 3

Having emotions is not a weakness, but letting your emotions drive you & your decisions is a weakness.

OP, are you really in the mafia?

good question, I think the mafia also hates having their name misappropriated.