Future DLC

Jizzle2014

Jizzle2014

I was watching futurama and I just thought, how cool would it be to have a futuristic dlc? Rockstar would probably never do it because they don't like things too far fetched, but imagine how awesome it would be to have laser guns, futuristic clothes, and most importantly, Space ships (nothing huge just like small unique futuristic flying cars that work like planes) what are your thoughts? Maybe this is a really stupid idea it's super late and I have been binge watching futurama for 6 hours.

MuhNamesTyler

It sounds pretty cool at first but I don't want a bunch of lazer guns and flying cars in my GTA. I don't want it to be like Saint's Row, basically

• Like 1

It sounds pretty cool at first but I don't want a bunch of lazer guns and flying cars in my GTA. I don't want it to be like Saint's Row, basically

Yeah i know.....Saints Row 4 is complete bullsh*t

As a sort of compromise, perhaps they could add the Avro Canada VZ-9 Avrocar? Thing looks like a UFO, but works more like a crappy hovercraft. Main issue would be the size of it, but they could build a single-seat version and call it an "unfinished prototype" on the Warstock website.

Hovercraft actually would fit perfectly in GTA 5. After all it was in San Andreas.

Rockstar would probably never do it because they don't like things too far fetched,

They have killer monkeys, killer aliens, killer clowns and ufo's.

I wouldn't put sh*t past them

Forumflamegang50

I was watching futurama and I just thought, how cool would it be to have a futuristic dlc? Rockstar would probably never do it because they don't like things too far fetched, but imagine how awesome it would be to have laser guns, futuristic clothes, and most importantly, Space ships (nothing huge just like small unique futuristic flying cars that work like planes) what are your thoughts? Maybe this is a really stupid idea it's super late and I have been binge watching futurama for 6 hours.

They already have laser guns coded into the vanilla game (I believe that's what the aliens shoot in story mode). So we could eventually get those! What I really want it and option to go LSD skydiving like Mike in story mode.