GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Joining jobs in public lobby

zohaibrose

zohaibrose

Have you received job invites to races deathmatches etc? Because I want to know what you do when you recieve them. Do you join or just ignore it like a dick I personally think people should join jobs when they recieve them because I found myself sitting I'n a lobby alone for 15 minutes waiting for someone to join my race I even hit auto invite and no luck I think people should start joining jobs rather then ignoring them because what could you be doing in free mode? Killing everyone I'm LS and being a dick you should try people's jobs you never know it could be really fun or at a point where you want to leave. There are so many fun races that people don't play because their too busy dickin around in free mode so I hope this post encourages people to join jobs.

No. Just no. Randoms are despicable. I only accept crew invites.

hornedturtle

you want the ability to force people to join your sh*t race?

f*ck no

why should i join them? my choice and i didnt ask for an invite!!! pointless thread!!

If I want to join a job, I'll do so. I thought that was pretty obvious. Try doing jobs with friends if you can't get people to join you.

You guys are so selfish

what are you, 5? your lack of punctuation in the OP and your expectation to find people online who don't decide simply for their own best sure makes you look like a child... or a person that is somewhat "special". this thread is just bad, and you should yadda yadda yadda etc. pp.

13865261163_0a0597ce5f_o.gif

zohaibrose

You guys are so selfish

what are you, 5? your lack of punctuation in the OP and your expectation to find people online who don't decide simply for their own best sure makes you look like a child... or a person that is somewhat "special". this thread is just bad, and you should yadda yadda yadda etc. pp.

13865261163_0a0597ce5f_o.gif

ok quit being a grammar nazi this is not English class