GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA spectate chat

supershocked

supershocked

when you die in a mission you have to spectate players. this gets boring and having a text chat in the corner of the screen can be a good way to help the remaining players. example most games have it. good example is tekken tournment the free one on psn store

my question is do you think they should add this feature to mission

yes or no as a answer no long BS

JeffTheRipper

I think text chat is way too tedious to type a few words. If you really need to say something, message them through PS3/360 means. Besides, I think they added the ability to talk while spectating, or it was just a glitch last night

i wouldn't mind this feature being implemented, could turn out to be handy at times

supershocked

ye i had times wer the noob doesnt know what to do. tKes time to find the guys name on players met and sometimes ther names not ther becoz its private. having this will make stuff easier

supershocked

not everyone has a mic. i rather see a squeeker type than try to understand there voice and when u die other player cant hear and what if they muted u. also what of player cant speak english but knows how to write

relax mate ... its not PC

not everyone has a mic. i rather see a squeeker type than try to understand there voice and when u die other player cant hear and what if they muted u. also what of player cant speak english but knows how to write

Yeah, but try to advice someone that he got someone on his back using the Xbox controller.

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif